PDA

View Full Version : Two issues with Omaha Manager. Tourney related. Please Help!

omaholla
12-20-2012, 11:48 AM
Hi, I have two issues regarding Omaha Manager. I'm running 'Holdem + Omaha Manager Professional 1.12.09'.

I play strictly omaha games, absolutely no hold'em games. The first issue is that when I go to my Tourney results and select "Omaha Hi", no stats are listed. I have to change it to "Hold'em" to display my stats which are all omaha games. This is a pretty serious bug. I have attached a pic to show what I mean. Please fix this.

The second issue is also tourney related. Pokerstars has these omaha FPP buy-in Sit-n-Gos. The structure is like this, buy-in with 235FPP, 6 players start, the top two players win seats into a $11 tourney. If you win, you can decide not to play the tourney and receive $11 in cash instead.

Omaha Manager shows these tourneys under "Freeroll" but the stats are not accurate. I have played a total of 16 of these tourneys. I have finished 1st or 2nd for a combined 37.6%, (18.8% + 18.8%). So my ITM% should be 37.6, however in the stats, it shows 18.8%. Also the displayed 'money won' stat is wrong. I have won six of these tourneys which equates to $66, (6 x 11). But in the stats, it shows "0.3", wtf?! Below is a pic of the Freeroll stats. Please help me, thanks.

Patvs
12-21-2012, 07:11 AM
Update to: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.13.01_17Dec2012.exe

Make sure you're also importing the summary files: Read the tournament summary section @ http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/6/PokerStarsSetup

And try reimporting your hands into a new empty database: Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> Create New Database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager

If a Omaha tourney is still wrongly detected as "Holdem" (and will only show up when the game-filter is set to Holdem) email us a handhistory file + summary file of such a game.

---

The freeroll issue, might be fixed if the summary files are also imported. But... I think when you win such a game, the summary file will only state you win entry into tournament #24536573. HoldemManager does not know the 'value' of that entry is worth $11.
So you'll have to manually edit the results of these tournaments (by rightclicking on them) if you win a ticket.

omaholla
12-21-2012, 11:01 AM
Hi, thanks for the response.

-I updated to the latest version.

-My tournament summary was already set correctly in the auto import.

-I tried the new database method, the tourneys do show up correctly under "Omaha Hi". But for my old database, it still shows up under "Hold'em" even after I updated to the latest version.

-I manually edited all the freeroll games to show the correct winnings. This will be a pain in the ass to do for every game in the future, but I guess that's the only way.

-I noticed that you can also manually edit the "Game Type" for each tourney, change it from hold'em to omaha. But there's no way I can do that one at a time for every single tourney. Is there a way to select every tourney and edit them all at once?

Patvs
12-21-2012, 04:51 PM
-I tried the new database method, the tourneys do show up correctly under "Omaha Hi". But for my old database, it still shows up under "Hold'em" even after I updated to the latest version.

I noticed that you can also manually edit the "Game Type" for each tourney, change it from hold'em to omaha. But there's no way I can do that one at a time for every single tourney. Is there a way to select every tourney and edit them all at once?

You'll have to reimport everything into the new database, essentially abandoning the old database.