PDA

View Full Version : registration no longer valid

DonkFu
10-26-2008, 02:05 PM
I registered the pro version about a week ago and was using HM happily all the way up to last night. Now when I launch it goes back to the trial screen, says I have no time left, and when I put the key in it doesn't work. Help?

Rvg72
10-26-2008, 02:10 PM
Please check all of these common causes of this issues - sorry about this, we are working with the licensing provider to try and stop this from happening in the future.

1) Make sure your date / time is correct on your pc
2) Make sure Holdem Manager is running as administrator – in XP use Run As and in Vista right click, go to properties and if it is not greyed out then set it to run as administrator there
3) Disable your firewall (or just allow holdem manager internet access)
4) Disable any other software that might be blocking HM from hitting the internet
5) Are you running / using a web proxy of some kind?
6) Check your holdem manager folder for a file named holdemmanager.exe.ldat – if it is there then delete it

If it still does not work then please send me your reg.log file from the holdem manager\logs folder.

Holdem Manager

DonkFu
10-26-2008, 02:16 PM
thanks, it was the .ldat file.

duanedibley
10-26-2008, 07:01 PM
Help! I am having the same problem. I bought Holdem Manager through DeucesCracked last month and got my registration code on Sept. 30. It has been working fine until today when I tried to open the software and it said 0 of 15 days remaining, as if I had never registered and my trial had expired.

I deleted holdemmanager.exe.ldat, I made sure HEM was running as admin (I'm on vista). My date/time is correct etc. etc. Nothing seems to work.

Who can I contact for more help? There is no support email or form on the HEM website as far as I can tell.

DonkFu
10-26-2008, 07:11 PM
I still had to go through and reenter the registration key as well. Did you try that yet?

duanedibley
10-26-2008, 07:22 PM
I still had to go through and reenter the registration key as well. Did you try that yet?

That worked!

Thanks a lot for sticking around to help out even after you fixed it for yourself. It's always great when people do that.

wade_county
10-26-2008, 08:04 PM
[QUOTE=duanedibley;16726]That worked!

nevermind it was this...

holdemmanager.exe.ldat