PDA

View Full Version : Exporting hands to hard drive

RunBad4Life
09-13-2010, 04:47 AM
I do this for single solitary hhs at a time for my own reasons. It works fine on my pc, but on my laptop the txt.file hh is coming out all in a strange order. The hands start off ok then say into about the 9th hand it's suddenly a hand from 1k/2k the final table, then back to normal, then again a few hands later a random hand from later in the game appears. How to fix?

netsrak
09-14-2010, 03:55 AM
Please give us more details:

- Which HM version?
- How do you export the hands (screenshot)

RunBad4Life
09-18-2010, 05:50 PM
Just got latest beta, no diff. No screenshot required really very simple. I goto tourney results, pick a tourney which brings up all the hands in the lower half of HEM then I right click on any hand and click export all hands to hard drive.

netsrak
09-19-2010, 07:09 AM
Yep, i could reproduce it. Shouldn't be a problem when you import the hands again because they are sorted by date/time but i will generate a bug report for it.

RunBad4Life
09-19-2010, 06:58 PM
As I said it happens on my laptop but works fine on my pc...

netsrak
09-20-2010, 03:18 AM
I forwarded it to our developers for a fix.

RunBad4Life
09-20-2010, 12:46 PM
So u'r basically saying it's a windows compatibility problem? as my pc is xp and laptop is windows 7? else why would it be ok on one machine and not t'other?

netsrak
09-21-2010, 03:27 AM
I don't know why it works on one pc and not on the other, thats not the point.
The problem is that the hands are written unsorted in the latest release on at least some PCs. So I created a bug report for it and i hope it will be fixed soon.

I think there is just a sort criterion missing for the export. Thats why it might work on one pc and not on the other.