PDA

View Full Version : Problems with FullTiltPoker

curtains
09-13-2010, 01:14 AM
I seem to have some very strange problems on FTP. I have a problem that occurs a good % of the time, approximately 33%-50% of the time I'd say, when I start a session. Finally after folding aces facing a raise I've had enough and hope something can be done.

Basically it happens exactly one time per session, never more than once, but the results can and have been disastrous. It almost always happens in the first five minutes of playing on FTP and it results in basically all my tables freezing up completely for about 30 seconds, which invariably leads to me folding every hand, especially on FTP, regardless of the situation.

It never happens if I play only on Stars, it never happens if HEM isn't open. It's unrelated to tablescanner as I either run that before I start (so it's not really scanning at all when this happens), or I don't use it at all.

Has anyone seen anything like this? I PMed FTPSean and he said there have been known to be some compatibility problems with HEM in this regards but I can't find anything on this forum. Thanks

- to clarify: when this happens, it freezes my entire computer, so the stars tables are affected as well.

Patvs
09-13-2010, 03:05 AM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

I would suggest you do the majority of the things in this thread:
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-general/11194-top-10-hem-performance-increase-tips.html

Also add fulltiltpoker.exe to the firewall exceptions list