PDA

View Full Version : HUD works, reports/graphs/sessions don't work

bcingyou
09-13-2010, 01:04 AM
This is a new problem for me, I've been using HEM for year and never encountered this... :confused:

I don't seem to be getting any hands in the report tab. No matter how much I play, 2-3 hands show up and the rest don't. The odd thing, the HUD works fine and reflects how many hands I've played, but everything else in HEM 0 reports, sessions, graphs - just shows a few hands. I've cleared all filters and I just can't make this work, it's been about a week now like this. Please help.

I am using the 1.11.05 beta so I'm at the very latest version.

Thanks as always. Can provide screenshots if necessary.

Patvs
09-13-2010, 03:03 AM
in Windows--> Control Panel--> region & lanaguage can you check if you're using d/M/yyyy date format settings. ---> They must be set to M/d/yyyy

Also if you create a NEW empty database and reimport a couple of hands--> can you see those hands in sessions/graphs? If yes, reimport ALL your hands into the new database

bcingyou
09-13-2010, 10:55 AM
nope date setting is fine, reads today as 9/13/2010.

So I need to make a new DB file in Postgresql? Apologies if that's obvious.

netsrak
09-14-2010, 04:38 AM
You need to create the database in the Holdemmanager database management: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database)

But before doing this try the following:
Please remove the 3 winner cards from the hands view (under options -> settings -> hands view columns)

Please try a reindex of your database via pgadminIII->maintenance.
If that doesn't help you should create a new database and reimport all your hands (+notes +summaries).