PDA

View Full Version : Constantly being ignored

rock-steady
10-26-2008, 01:01 PM
My HEM has not been working for over a week now, I have posted in your forum http://208.109.95.123/forum/showthread.php?t=3385&highlight=import+problem

and attempted to speak to Roy who has only ever told me he would look into it or get back to me, he has also never been online after I sent him my HH files.

I have sent 3 emails to morny since the day he had me wait around for a TV session and did not show up, all my emails have went unanswered.

morny
10-26-2008, 02:43 PM
Hi,

Apologies for the delay, i certainly wasnt ignoring you, if you look at the top of the Manager General Forum i stickied a thread in relation to the teamviewer sessions, what happened was my NEW PC crashed in the middle of me doing a Teamviewer session and i also had several more planned, it turned out that it was fecked and i need a new Motherboard and Bios so im waiting on someone to call and fix it, as soon as i got D/cd i left the message through a backup PC but im sorry you missed it. All my email settings are on my old PC and i wont have it back until tommorrow so i dont have access to the email, ive since got Roy to leave an auto responder while its out of action

Anyway if you PM me we can arrange a temaviewer session for tommorrow, Im on GMT and well get your problem fixed, again very sorry all the inconvenience

rock-steady
10-26-2008, 04:32 PM
ok thanks PM sent