PDA

View Full Version : is it possible to display no. players in table averages?

kalibershanD
09-12-2010, 05:04 PM
or elsewhere?

and if not, could you add the option please?

it would be very useful for DON tourneys if not much else

:)

Patvs
09-13-2010, 03:14 AM
No, this is not currently an available feature.

You can suggest it, or vote for it, here - Suggestions Forums - Holdem Manager Forums (http://forums.holdemmanager.com/suggestions-forums/)

Do you stack 24+ tables if you multitable? I've never heard of a request for this before, so I assume most players when playing tiled or <16 stacked do have enough time to just look at the table to see how many players are left

kalibershanD
09-15-2010, 04:20 AM
Yes I stack tables and play as many as I can manage. Often over 24 depending on the game.

It is only an issue in Double or Nothings as it is critical to know whether there are 6 or 7 players left. As the three or four empty seats can be anywhere, I find it hard to tell at a glance and have to count which always takes a second or two. This slows me down a lot and limits how many tables I can play. How many blinds I have, position I have, stack sizes behind me are all as instantly obvious as my hand, but not this.

:(

It would be best if they had auto refresh for the info tab in the pokerstars software. I've put in a request there and if they don't do anything, I'll put in a suggestion here later on.

Even having an empty seat graphic for the empty seat would do as 4 is instantly recognisable but they don't do that in tourneys. Not suggesting it for HM just grumbling. hehe