PDA

View Full Version : filtering Pstars tournaments which didnt pop up

janos
12-19-2012, 09:16 AM
Hey guys, I recently noticed, that some of my registered tournaments playing on Pstars didnt pop up and therefor I didnt play a single hand and obv lost them.
I imported the complete Pokerstars folder from my storage device (which should include even the not actively played ones, right?) and want to identify those tourneys using a filter option or the report function or on another way.

Does anyone of you have an idea on how to do this?
Since I didnt play a single hand in those, I thought about filtering for amount of hands played in specific tourney, aggression factor or chip winrate.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Patvs
12-19-2012, 10:11 PM
Ideally, email PokerStars, request all the handhistories (and results) of ALL your recent games and still import them.

You can recognize these tournaments, by going to the reports tab (tournament)--> select the TOURNAMENTS report, and add VPIP to the report. Your VPIP will be 0% in these games.

janos
12-20-2012, 04:56 PM
Thx for the input, but I cant follow your instructions. I am at the tournaments report tab, but I cant find the tournament report function. Is it supposed to be in the "select report name from list"? Also, inside the report Tab there arent any single tournaments, just overall Information about all the tournaments combined.
Sry for my noobness, I am not familiar with reports in general.

Patvs
12-21-2012, 07:00 AM
The report is called "Tournaments" (not Tournament Results)--> see screenshot:

I've added VPIP to the report.

janos
12-21-2012, 08:21 PM
This looks like HEM 2. I only got the first version and this is the correct forum for the first version, right?

Patvs
12-22-2012, 10:40 AM
In HM1 it's not really possible to filter them out.
You can go to Tourney--> Results--> Dataview to see all your games. But it's not possible to add a stat to this, to identify in which games you were sitting out.