PDA

View Full Version : some tourneys are correct, others not

polxx
09-12-2010, 08:25 AM
Hi

I just started using HEM, I play at UB.
2 questions:

1) Generally it's fine when I play $6.50 and $11 sngs, but yesterday I played $2.50 and under results I got "NaN" under roi, itm, time, and other fields. It doesn't know any results or nothing.
It works correct with all other sngs so far, besides these $2.50. What may be the cause?

2) I also played one mtt in which I made into the cash but HEM also doesn't recognize it's results. Why?:)

Thanks,
polxx

netsrak
09-12-2010, 12:22 PM
HM reads the results from the handhistory files. Some Pokersites don't write this informations in the files. In this case we can only use some predefined tourney types. For other tourney types you have to import summaries (if the site provides them) or you have to edit the results manually in the dataview.

Are you using the latest HEM Beta 1..11.05 B 13? http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/35199-1-11-05-beta-13-a.html
If it still doesn't work for new tourneys with this version please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.