PDA

View Full Version : Bwin players

marius
12-18-2012, 02:13 PM
Is there any way to link Bwin players with party software to be detected by TS?

netsrak
12-19-2012, 06:30 AM
We are just looking into this.

nabokow
12-23-2012, 04:44 PM
any ETA for Tablescanner working with new bwin lobby?

Patvs
12-24-2012, 02:45 PM
We have no eta. Bugticket on this issue is HM-6212. I've added your email address to the ticket so you'll be notified when it's fixed.

We also have an interesting ticket to convert all your bwin player names to PartyPoker names, since you'll have no stats on your old opponents on the new network which is even more troublesome. Bugticket on that is HM-4807

RoadStress
12-25-2012, 11:24 PM
I would gladly sign myself up for those 2 tickets, but i don't know where or how. Please sign me up too. Thank you

Patvs
12-26-2012, 09:36 AM
I added you to both tickets.

todo120
01-02-2013, 12:38 PM
please add me too

udbrky
01-02-2013, 06:00 PM
I have added you to be notified.

if anyone wishes to be notified, it is easiest to email support@holdemmanager.com with the subject "please notify me when bug#xxxx is resolved"

BigHand
01-02-2013, 06:23 PM
Add me too. I have huge ongame database but no hands on Party. Would begreate to convert just players stats, no hands, from former bwin

adrian.alex
01-02-2013, 08:18 PM
can you do that? can you convert the hands? stats?

Patvs
01-02-2013, 10:02 PM
can you do that? can you convert the hands? stats?

It's a tricky issue. I wrote up a feature request a long time ago for the ability to create an 'opponent alias'.
This will serve two purposes:
-1 When you know opponent "Patvs" plays on both PokerStars and PartyPoker under the same name:
you can let HoldemManager know it should COMBINE the hands for the stats of Patvs (PS) with Patvs (PP)

-2 When you know a player multi-accounts or has changed his username you can add both names to the alias.

Number 2 is the most interesting since how would you know a user is now playing under a different name? On CAKE it turns out if you take a NOTE player "xxx", if he would change his name to "yyy" it will still show the note you took on "xxx". As players on Cake players often change their screen names, players have solved this by simply writing the name to the note.

On PartyPoker where you can change your screenname once a month: it has become a sport to STEAL someone's name.
So -example- I play as xxx---> I change it to yyy.
Then a player named zzz---> will change his name to xxx.
When this happens, you'll encounter a player who has literally stolen your identity... and his HUD stats will also be based on the hands when you used that handle.

The new Revolution gaming network is made up of at least two thirds former Merge network players... a lot of them will be using the same player name.

And finally Bwin moved to PartyPoker: "Nicknames haven't changed just the room and all previous notes and stats now start again from zero."

So I was thinking in the line of an opponent alias (you create manually, just as the hero alias).
And an automatic convertion for ALL bwin to PartyPoker... and Revolution to Merge player names.

There is an alternative solution. If you write a hand convertor for bwin formatting to PartyPoker formatting (or Revolution to Merge), then all you have to do is reimport the converted hands into a new database. You should really also post on 2+2 if somebody hasn't already written such a convertor!

jhicks99
01-07-2013, 01:13 PM
May I be added to the tickets?

Patvs
01-07-2013, 08:10 PM
I added you to the tickets.

nabokow
01-28-2013, 07:37 PM
updates? it has been a few weeks...

Patvs
01-29-2013, 11:28 AM
HM-6212 and HM-4807 are still open tickets.

RoadStress
02-09-2013, 11:39 AM
Any ETA on these tickets? Are they a priority or not? Thank you.

marius
02-09-2013, 12:05 PM
Is there any way to link Bwin players with party software to be detected by TS?

you realize that after two and a half moths if you solve this right now, it`s becoming close to useless