PDA

View Full Version : HUD never starts first time.

bdadavies
09-11-2010, 05:04 PM
This has been happening for months now.

Every time I load HEM before playing a hand, when I start the HUD it dosent display anything although it is importing hands.

It dosent matter if I start the HUD before or after playing a hand.. if HEM was loaded before a hand was played the HUD will never display.

If I restart HEM after playing at least 1 hand and then start the HUD its fine.

Patvs
09-12-2010, 12:51 AM
On which pokersite??

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm_1.11.05_Beta.exe

bdadavies
09-12-2010, 03:54 PM
Site = FT

Installed latest version, still the same

Patvs
09-12-2010, 11:56 PM
FT lobby is in English?
Can you post your holdemmanager.conf file?

bdadavies
09-13-2010, 01:40 AM
Yes lobby is in English

Patvs
09-13-2010, 03:07 AM
options--> configure auto import folders-->

Do you have "disable archiving" turned on for Full Tilt? Can you turn that off.

bdadavies
09-13-2010, 03:52 PM
options--> configure auto import folders-->

Do you have "disable archiving" turned on for Full Tilt? Can you turn that off.

Yes archiving is disabled

I can switch it off for testing purposes.. but I need it switched on as I am using the HEM hud and at the end of the session syncing with a PT3 DB.

So if you want me to try that then I can, but switching it off would not be a suitable fix.

BTW

Does having archiving disabled cause this issue on your setup?

netsrak
09-14-2010, 04:44 AM
When the hands stay in the FTP handhistory folder the hud process scans them everytime you start it. Thats why it needs such time.

bdadavies
09-14-2010, 12:52 PM
When the hands stay in the FTP handhistory folder the hud process scans them everytime you start it. Thats why it needs such time.

They dont stay in the folder.

PT3 is handling the archiving as at the end of each session I run PT3.

At the start of the session there are no hands in the folder.

bdadavies
09-15-2010, 01:52 AM
This is taking too long.

There is obviously a fault here with HEM.

As a customer, I dont want to have to keep checking back every day to see what, if anything is being done to resolve this.

You have had the config file.

You have been informed that the HH folder is empty at the start of each session.

Other than completely diagnose this for you.. what more do you want of me?

Is this being dealt with? When can I expect some kind of fix or update as to the progress you are making?

Patvs
09-15-2010, 03:50 AM
At the start of the session there are no hands in the folder.

Every time I load HEM before playing a hand [...] it is importing hands.

Since HoldemManager can't import hands if the auto import folder is empty, the two statements above are conflicting. Are you sure PT3 is properly moving the files to their archive folder?

Can't you just use the HoldemManager archiving by enabling the archiving.
And let PT3 import from the HoldemManager archive folder?

bdadavies
09-15-2010, 12:55 PM
Since HoldemManager can't import hands if the auto import folder is empty, the two statements above are conflicting.

This isnt difficult.

The HH directory is empty at the start of each session.

I start the HUD.

HEM imports the new hands.. you can actually watch it find each new hand as its played in real time.

The HUD dosent come on.

I have to restart HEM after a few hands have been played before the HUD will work

Are you sure PT3 is properly moving the files to their archive folder?

I am 100% sure PT3 is moving the files correctly. If you are unsure then please schedule in a teamviewer session to find out for yourself.

Can't you just use the HoldemManager archiving by enabling the archiving.
And let PT3 import from the HoldemManager archive folder?

No I cant do this because I have tried in the past and the 2 DBs get out of sync this way.

I reported this problem 4 days ago, and still we are no further.

Whats the next step?

bdadavies
09-15-2010, 01:08 PM
I do apologise for the tone of my posts.

I am getting very frustrated with the support process. The crux being its 24hrs between responses and the responses dont seem to be addressing the fault.

I think you need to schedule in a teamviewer session so you can see the problem first hand, get the relevant info and fix it.

At a rate of 1 reply per day, it could be weeks before you even acknowledge there is a fault with HEM, and I can assure you there is a fault.

As a customer, I want to report the problem and then be given a time-line for a fix.

Patvs
09-15-2010, 05:44 PM
pm sent

bdadavies
09-16-2010, 01:43 AM
Thanks very much.