PDA

View Full Version : Automatics Sit Out at Stars

martin dtc
09-11-2010, 04:05 PM
Hello
After updates from TN and Stars I have the following problems.
When I join a normal-speed table instead of handling the big blind issue by automaticly choosing wait for BB it automaticly goes to sit out next hand and Im sitting out...
(at this point I dont let TN handle my BB annoyances)
An other problem I didnt had before is this:
I use the A for betting all-in, but if I clicked on a note-box from HEM I could type something like '3bets A7', but now I cant type the letter A in a notebox or the search player option in stars.
It does work in Word when Im playing.
My third problem is this:
Whenever I bring the stars lobby to the foreground and then I minimalize it manually it has a red surrounding on the table it should have been targeting, but whenever this happens and a table needs action the hotkeys dont work. I have to click on the table manually with the mouse to get response from the hotkeys.

Fool
09-11-2010, 08:37 PM
It sounds like you have several configuration issues. Please post or .zip and attach a copy of the following files and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNLog and TNConfigAutoLoad files. Go to Start > Computer > C:\Program Files (x86)\table ninja(remove the '(x86)' if on a 32 bit operating system).

2) A screen shot of the table with your HUD displayed. See instructions at Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm).

martin dtc
09-12-2010, 06:23 AM
I added them..

Fool
09-13-2010, 01:02 PM
It looks like your suffereing from graphics lag. Try searching for "performance information and tool" in the start menu. Then click the adjust visual effects link. In the new windows click custom and disable everything except for "Enable desktop composition". Also make sure you have disabled UAC. Let me know if this doesn't seem to help.

martin dtc
09-13-2010, 02:35 PM
This doesnt seem to help.
It happened right after the updates from TN and Stars, so its probably due to that.

Fool
09-13-2010, 06:49 PM
I haven't had any reports of "new" lag caused by the updates. They are working well. Your logs aren't reporting any errors other than the occasional problem scraping the pot which is likely due to the way your tables are laid out and the volume you play. Are you using "Table under Mouse"? If not try that and see if it reduces the problem.

martin dtc
09-14-2010, 09:47 AM
All the things I can deal with except one thing, so maybe you can fix just that.
The fact that when I am typing notes in the HEM notes box I cant use the buttons A and Spacebar which I assign to All-in and Fold.
I can use them in Wordpad or internet explorer..
I didnt had this problem until a few days..

Fool
09-14-2010, 06:04 PM
I'm unable to replicate this as this should work by default. Do you use "Table under Mouse"? If so is the table targeted and framed in red while your typing? As long as a poker table isn't the active window hotkeys should be disabled.

martin dtc
09-17-2010, 09:39 AM
I also posted this problem in the HEM bugs part and I got some reaction: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-bugs/36533-notes-typing-bug.html
I went my way with this and I discovered something.
When no table is targetted in a way that its get surrounded with a red color I can type Space & A. But a table stays red I cant type Space & A, doesnt matter where the mouse is.
But while playing poker there is always one table targetted so I can make a note by clicking on internet explorer (or something else) and closing it immediately so that this steals focus from the tables and I can click on the note box and type normally.
U understand that this is very annoying.
Now that u know this, could u might know what the problem is..

Fool
09-17-2010, 05:19 PM
What your describing is not a bug. If things didn't work this way TableNinja wouldn't work. As I explained in the other post if a table is targeted TableNinja takes over. Anything you have assigned to a hotkey will only work as a hotkey until another window takes focus. The simplest solution is to change the hotkey. Otherwise you will need to use table under mouse and move your mouse off the tables.