PDA

View Full Version : Table Scanner Probs - Stars/ HM 1.11.05 Beta 13

Alnz
09-11-2010, 01:04 PM
Hi Folks.

I have just updated my HEM to version 1.11.05 Beta 13. However now my table scanner rdoesn't show the results of the scan in the HEM window.

When I click on the scan button,the Pokerstars lobby pops up and scrolls down through all tables. Once it reaches the end of the scan no tables show up on HEM.

Everything was fine before the update. Any help is appreciated.

Thx

netsrak
09-12-2010, 05:52 AM
We are working on a fix for the latest Stars update.

NCFCRulz
09-14-2010, 09:17 AM
Same Problem. Posting so I can subscribe to this thread for when update is ready!

B-Money
09-15-2010, 12:49 AM
Hmm, we need more information. The scanning I do with Client side and Server side both bring back results in Beta 13.

Are you guys saying Client Side scanning goes through like normal, but once it's finished everything disappears?

Exact steps to reproduce then we can get Table Scanner developer to fix it.

NCFCRulz
09-15-2010, 12:51 AM
Hmm, we need more information. The scanning I do with Client side and Server side both bring back results in Beta 13.

Are you guys saying Client Side scanning goes through like normal, but once it's finished everything disappears?

Exact steps to reproduce then we can get Table Scanner developer to fix it.

It doesn't disappear, it never appears in first place.

"Click Table Scanner"
"Click Scan"
Pokerstars displays lobby with grey bar scrolling through all the tables that are shown in the lobby, however Holdem Manager Table Scanner remains empty, as if there are 0 tables. This is client side

B-Money
09-15-2010, 01:01 AM
Stakes you are trying to scan?

Include any other filters you are using.

NCFCRulz
09-15-2010, 08:03 AM
Stakes you are trying to scan?

Include any other filters you are using.

My filter looks like:

Hold'em
No Limit
Pokerstars
Full Ring
Default (Format)
Speed/Turbo
Or (Link By)
0.10/0.25 (Stakes)
$E£

Not filtering the list of tables out of those that should appear.

B-Money
09-15-2010, 12:41 PM
Here's a screen with my results. I also show the PS lobby filter I'm using.

I know my HM says beta 14, but no TS checkins have been made since Beta 13.

It looks to filter out all non "Fast/Turbo" tables. Am I not understanding the bug still?

I'll get the other tech guys to look at this too. Maybe they can help.

B-Money
09-15-2010, 12:45 PM
I do have a possible solution a customer sent me that we're still investigating too.

Mark these two files to Run as Admin and report back. This might be your issue.

c:\program files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\EasyHook32Svc.exe
c:\program files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\EasyHook64Svc.exe

Definitely let us know if this fixes it. We can auto mark those files to run as admin.

Thanks,
-B

NCFCRulz
09-15-2010, 12:45 PM
1.11.02b is what im using. Got exact same as me, expect you have all the tables appearing :S in the top box :(

NCFCRulz
09-15-2010, 12:51 PM
Nope, afraid the solution doesnt work for me! Here is a screenshot taken WHILST the scan is in progress.

http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/4350/problemi.jpg

B-Money
09-15-2010, 01:04 PM
Give this build a whirl:
http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Holdem_Manager_Beta.exe

Other guys stopped replying so maybe this figured it out or something.

Keep us posted.

-B

B-Money
09-15-2010, 01:05 PM
Nope, afraid the solution doesnt work for me! Here is a screenshot taken WHILST the scan is in progress.

http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/4350/problemi.jpg

Update and you should be good:

Fishin4money
09-15-2010, 01:56 PM
with beta 13, still opens cashier instead of joining tables.

B-Money
09-15-2010, 05:49 PM
with beta 13, still opens cashier instead of joining tables.

Known issue. Table Scanner Developer is working on it. Should be simple fix. I'll ping him right now on it's status.

-B

Fishin4money
09-15-2010, 07:27 PM
Known issue. Table Scanner Developer is working on it. Should be simple fix. I'll ping him right now on it's status.

-B

Thanks much. I'm patient, after all Imma poka playa!

but hurry the hell up!

NCFCRulz
09-15-2010, 08:28 PM
Yep, problem has been solved!

Thanks!

Fishin4money
09-15-2010, 09:51 PM
Yep, problem has been solved!

Thanks!

not for me

almasya
09-16-2010, 02:24 AM

-B

5-7 days Instascan not working. Work only Classic with CLASSIK LOBBY PS. :mad:

B-Money
09-16-2010, 01:07 PM
5-7 days Instascan not working. Work only Classic with CLASSIK LOBBY PS. :mad:

Yes, there have been some insta scan issues recently but one of the issues was me being dumb. I was trying to scan .01/.02 and this is not supported. However, today I do see a problem and confirmed with with old versions along with another support rep to make sure I wasn't being dumb again. :-) .10/.25 .25/.50 .5/1 are not insta scanning right now. 1/2 and above look to be working. I know stars had a major update and not sure if this is why. Either way, I've notified multiple developers about the issue and hope to have it fixed soon.

Thanks for your patience.

B-Money
09-16-2010, 02:20 PM
Stars Insta Scan is back up for me.

Let me know if you still have issues.

-B

almasya
09-16-2010, 04:24 PM
Stars Insta Scan is back up for me.

-B

You that joke? The INSTA scanner both did not work on nl200 + and does not work, more precisely it can something show, but stacks mismatch the validity.

almasya
09-16-2010, 04:46 PM
You that joke? The INSTA scanner both did not work on nl200 + and does not work, more precisely it can something show, but stacks mismatch the validity.
Only 6 not short staks on nl 400 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Joke?????????? With filter 1 player on PS nl 400!!!!!!!!!

B-Money
09-16-2010, 04:56 PM
Is Insta Scan working?

I think you are saying insta-scan is working, but you are getting wrong results or results that are delayed to long to make them useful?

I just did a quick scan on 200-400 tables. Picked a guy and opened the table. His stack looks pretty close to what he has. Am I missing something here?

Help us duplicate your problem and I'll make sure Table Scanner Developer fixes this.

Attached is my result from the test I did with Insta Scan.

almasya
09-16-2010, 05:18 PM
Is Insta Scan working?

I think you are saying insta-scan is working, but you are getting wrong results or results that are delayed to long to make them useful?

I just did a quick scan on 200-400 tables. Picked a guy and opened the table. His stack looks pretty close to what he has. Am I missing something here?

Help us duplicate your problem and I'll make sure Table Scanner Developer fixes this.

Attached is my result from the test I did with Insta Scan.

My result

almasya
09-16-2010, 05:30 PM
stars insta scan is back up for me.

-b

!!!!!!!! ???????????

B-Money
09-16-2010, 06:20 PM
Cool... Well, not so cool. But I duplicated your issue here and I'm emailing Table Scanner Developer now with a screen for a reply.

-B

Daniel
09-17-2010, 03:20 AM
Next to the stack size bug, TS doesn't seem to find all the tables. Yesterday 50-200NL full ring server side scan found 80 tables, but client side 270 tables.

B-Money
09-17-2010, 03:26 AM
almasya,
Your issues look to be fixed in this latest build.

Next to the stack size bug, TS doesn't seem to find all the tables. Yesterday 50-200NL full ring server side scan found 80 tables, but client side 270 tables.
Let me know if it happens in this latest build. Beta 14

Body Man D
09-17-2010, 08:39 AM
It seems to work as long as you select the classic lobby theme. Doesnt work with the black theme. No biggie obviously but wanted you to know.

Tschukki
09-17-2010, 09:01 AM
no change for me with beta 14. The Scanner browses through the tables but it still shows no results.

Body Man D
09-17-2010, 10:23 AM
no change for me with beta 14. The Scanner browses through the tables but it still shows no results.

Try switching your lobby theme to classic. That works for me but not the black theme.

Tschukki
09-17-2010, 10:36 AM
thank you, but i did ofc after following this thread for days now. Classic theme or black theme makes no difference for me, i dont get results either way

mamba
09-17-2010, 01:12 PM
thank you, but i did ofc after following this thread for days now. Classic theme or black theme makes no difference for me, i dont get results either way

same here!

almasya
09-19-2010, 02:44 AM
almasya,
Your issues look to be fixed in this latest build.

Let me know if it happens in this latest build. Beta 14

With beta 14 all working. Insta and Classic with black and classic themes PS. :)

rmarquez
09-28-2010, 12:29 PM
Some mod on this forum post a link to a 1.11.05 Beta 12, and i just click in one of your link to the "lates beta version" trying to get the Beta 15 and cant find it, just got beta 7...Whats going on over here with these versions? cant u guys just post the latest and avoid us the trouble of been searching here and there for the latest one?...Thanks.

B-Money
09-28-2010, 12:44 PM
Some mod on this forum post a link to a 1.11.05 Beta 12, and i just click in one of your link to the "lates beta version" trying to get the Beta 15 and cant find it, just got beta 7...Whats going on over here with these versions? cant u guys just post the latest and avoid us the trouble of been searching here and there for the latest one?...Thanks.

Sticky post at the top of this forum has the beta builds.
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/35199-1-11-05-beta-16-a.html

mamba
09-29-2010, 04:12 AM
Version 1.11.05 Beta 16

I still don't get results for Pokerstars classic scan.
Is this issue on the to do list?

B-Money
09-29-2010, 12:51 PM
Version 1.11.05 Beta 16

I still don't get results for Pokerstars classic scan.
Is this issue on the to do list?

Here's some things to try. This is pulled from the Table Scanner help box. FYI, I just did a classic scan on STars with latest release and things do work over here.

Checklist for "client-side" scanner and tableopener: A) Make sure the textsize in the PokerStars client is set to "Medium". (See "View->Textsize" in the PokerStars client) B) Disable the "Clear Type" fonts in windows. Vista: 1. Right click on any blank spot of desktop, and then select Personalize on pop-up context menu. 2. Select Window Color and Appearance. 3. Click on “Open classic appearance properties for more color options” link located at the bottom of the page. 4. Click on the Effects button. 5. Do one of the following: Uncheck (untick) the “Use the following method to smooth edges of screen fonts” box. or Select “Standard” to replace ClearType in the drop down list under the above title. 6. Click OK, then click Apply, and finally finish with clicking OK again.

mamba
09-29-2010, 05:11 PM
I use Win7.
I disabled clear type fonts and I set Stars to medium text size.
Still no classic scan results.
Anything else worth trying?

B-Money
09-29-2010, 05:16 PM
List the exact stakes/filters you are trying to use and I'll use those same filters over here. You can also post a screen of the filters if that is easier. Looking for all the filters on the left side panel when Table Scanner is open.

mamba
09-30-2010, 01:32 AM
x PLO

x Pokerstars

x 6max

x Default
x Deep Stack
x Ante

x 0.50/1

B-Money
09-30-2010, 02:23 AM
Just did this scan.

First I did the scan with no Poker Stars PLO filter.

Then I used PS filter to make sure all the tables were being kicked back. For the above filter I got 3 tables back. I then added the Speed Turbo filter in HM and adjusted PS filters to narrow the results to make sure they matched.

Things appear to be working here unless I'm missing something. Doesn't help you much I know... I'll email tech support and point them to our conversation here and see if they have any ideas for you.

-B

netsrak
09-30-2010, 03:02 AM
mamba, please post screenshots of your table scanner settings and the stars lobby you are trying to scan.

mamba
09-30-2010, 04:37 PM
B-Money, you had PL, NL and FL checked, so I tried all 3 seperate.
Here's the fun thing:
I have to check Fixed Limit, to get results for the PLO-Tables :)

Realnap5ter
10-03-2010, 02:33 PM
It doesn't disappear, it never appears in first place.

"Click Table Scanner"
"Click Scan"
Pokerstars displays lobby with grey bar scrolling through all the tables that are shown in the lobby, however Holdem Manager Table Scanner remains empty, as if there are 0 tables. This is client side
+1 even after beta17 update

morny
10-11-2010, 12:44 AM
works for me with beta18, Please install the latest Beta version: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Holdem_Manager_Beta.exe and if the problem persists maybe we can do a teamviewer session to troubleshoot the problem, please email me with a suitable time to do the session and also the timezone your in.

support@holdemmanager.com

Realnap5ter
10-11-2010, 12:22 PM
problem solved!
the issue was on the tab "link by" on the TS page .The "and" button was selected instead of "or"