PDA

View Full Version : No more hud and table manager displays !

stikatzy
09-11-2010, 02:15 AM
Hi,

Since 2 days after updating table ninja and pokerstars, I lost the HUD on ANY room.
I restarted, relaunched, upgrated to last beta version, checked FAQ, restarted over and over rechecked my configuration and discoverd that table manager wasnt popuping neither.
HH seem to import correctly.
I really dont know anymore what to do.
Thanks for your help...

netsrak
09-11-2010, 08:27 AM
Please reboot your computer, start HM, delete all configured auto-import folders and run a autodetect.

stikatzy
09-11-2010, 07:35 PM
Still not working !

It didnt auto detect ps.
Import seems to be working.
No table manager popup...
:(

I have teamviewer if you have 5 minutes :cool:

Patvs
09-11-2010, 11:55 PM
Can you run the full installer again first. (save your HUD first by exporting it if you have a complicated custom HUD)
The 93 installer. Only reinstall HoldemManager (not SQL).
Afterwards, please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm_1.11.05_Beta.exe

stikatzy
09-12-2010, 06:03 AM
Absolutly NO change !

No auto detect ps.
Import seems to be working.
No table manager popup

I'm almost done with my trial period...

netsrak
09-12-2010, 06:22 AM
Please attach the file config\holdemmanager.config

stikatzy
09-12-2010, 06:31 AM
here we go !4863

netsrak
09-12-2010, 06:39 AM
That looks good. Are all your pokerclients in english language?

Does it work if you start hmhud.exe manually?

stikatzy
09-12-2010, 06:46 AM
All HH's are in english.
Remember ! Everything was working perfect until that update I was talking about...
Nothing happens when I doubleclick on HMHud.exe...

netsrak
09-12-2010, 08:02 AM
I was not talking about the handhistories, i meant the pokerclients itself.
But that doesn't seem to be the problem.

Which operating system?
Any 3rd party firewall? Security software, anti-spyware, adaware, tuning, registry cleaner?

When you reinstalled HM did you create a new configuration or did you use your existing one?
If you used the existing configuration please rename the config subfolder of your holdemmanager installation and install the latest beta again.

stikatzy
09-12-2010, 08:16 AM
Pokerclient is also in english anyway !
Windows 7. 6 month old computer

Sorry did not understand the last part. I just run the install programm, imported hud save, start over all settings again.

I already waste (and you as well) a lot of time. I was using (without any problem) PT3, but as HEM is a much better soft I thought it was time to test it and change my tracker. But now I am little bit frustrated that it crashed and still not work after several days spending on it.

So, we can try a VERY LAST time to fix this problem, but I need very simple and understandable explanations and be sure that this time it will be definitly fixed !

thank you for understanding

netsrak
09-12-2010, 12:47 PM
Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer) session.

stikatzy
09-14-2010, 03:17 AM
I sent the email but still got no answer...:(

netsrak
09-14-2010, 05:51 AM
Your mail is still in the queue...

Kalledrengen
09-16-2010, 11:41 AM
Hey,

I have had a smilar problem. Just updated to the newest version 1.11.05 beta 13. After wards I noticed the HUD wasn't shown in the replayer anymore. I then tried to see if it worked on a real table but noticed the table manager didn't open and no HUD was shown on the real table either.

I tried the below:

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm_1.11.05_Beta.exe (this is a different link from the one in my page 1 post)

1) Export any custom HUD configs and Copy/Paste your \Config folder before deleting any files as a backup.
2) Close HM and the Table Manager.
3) Delete your existing HUD Prefs files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
4) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\prefs.xml, pospref.txt, and pospref2.txt, and pospref4.txt and exenames.txt
5) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and test on a single cash table.

Then I had some problems where the replayer HUD wouldn't work unless table manager (auto import) was running.

Now suddenly the replayer HUD works perfect, -if I only replay 1 hand at a time-. If I choose the "replay all hands" option the HUD stats will be correct for hand 1, but once I start going down the list it will show HUD's of random people not in the hand.

The HUD seems to work fine on real tables.

Any idea what might cause these inconsistencies? I play on Ipoker btw.

Kalledrengen
09-16-2010, 04:21 PM
Now suddenly the replayer again has no HUD. And when I click auto import the table manager doesn't come anymore.

If it has any relevance I've been fooling around with leakbuster filters etc. Given that's the only thing I've been doing with HEM the last few days I figure that may be somehow causing the inconsistencies I am experiencing atm.

netsrak
09-17-2010, 05:19 AM
Odd, please try the new installation with renaming the config folder before this.

Lets see whether it works with this new configuration.

Kalledrengen
09-17-2010, 10:54 AM
Odd, please try the new installation with renaming the config folder before this.

Lets see whether it works with this new configuration.

I'm not sure I understand what you are saying.

I have just tried to rename the config folder before starting HEM. It said to locate "HoldemManagerSetupProject.msi". I browsed to my HEM location where it was and pressed ok to which it says ""\HoldemManagerSetupProject.msi" is not a valid installation package for the product Holdem Manager. Try to find the installation package in a folder form from which you can install Holdem Manager."

I'm assuming that isn't what you meant for me to try but I'm not sure what you mean with new installation. I do have the newest 1.11.05 beta 13.

Kalledrengen
09-17-2010, 11:04 AM
I just tried to rename the config folder and then installed 1.11.05 beta 13 again. There wasn't created a new config folder so I renamed it back again so I could start HEM.

The replayer HUD is showing but I have the same problem that when I mark several hands to replay then after going through a few of them the HUD is just showing names of random people not even in the hand.

So I'm kinda confused as to how to continue now.

Is there more you want me to try or should I mail you regarding setting up a team viewer session?

netsrak
09-18-2010, 08:24 AM
Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(X86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). It may be just called holdemmanager if you've extenstions turned off.

stikatzy
09-18-2010, 10:21 AM
finally, a full uninstall/reinstall did work !

Kalledrengen
09-18-2010, 10:56 AM
Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(X86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). It may be just called holdemmanager if you've extenstions turned off.

Here you go: HoldemManager.config (http://www.mediafire.com/?wc6kgbz37zbfplc)

And in case it doesn't show anything interesting can you tell me how I safely save my hands? Because I don't mind re-installing Holdem Manager to fix the problem but would like to save the hands. So whether that means exporting something in HEM or moving folders before uninstalling I'm not sure.

netsrak
09-19-2010, 07:45 AM
The hands are stored in the postgresql database and a backup of the original files is in the archive folder (default c:\hmarchive). A reinstallation of Holdemmanager will not affect the postgresql database.

But for data security you should do regular backups of your database anyway: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Backup & Restore (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/418/Backup+%26+Restore)