PDA

View Full Version : How can I pin player notes?

FelixLeit3r
09-10-2010, 03:14 PM
How can I pin player notes as a default?

Since I play a number of tables simultaneously (stacked format, in case that makes any difference), I wish to make a decision on a table w/action pending as quickly as possible. In cases where I have a note on a player, under HEM's HUD default settings, I have to hover my pointer over the player's name and wait a moment for the note to display. I would prefer not to have to wait and to be able to see all my player notes all the time.

Is there a way to set HEM's HUD to pin player notes so they are always visible?

a.k.a.Also
09-11-2010, 05:27 AM
Have you tried using the active players window?
HUD options>Launch Active Players Window
This gives you an alphabetical list of all your current villains and instant access to their notes via the note tab.

FelixLeit3r
09-12-2010, 12:25 PM
Thanks for this idea a.k.a.also, but I would like to have the notes "always on" and preferrably in a pop-up style window in the immediate vicinity of my opponents seat at the table.

Since I am stacking 16 tables, I can't take the time to look through a list of names as with the Active Players Window. I wish to be able to glance just above the opponent's alias/avatar and read my notes which are always on the screen.

netsrak
09-12-2010, 12:40 PM
This is not an available feature at the moment. Please suggest it or vote for it in our suggestions area: Suggestions Forums - Holdem Manager Forums (http://forums.holdemmanager.com/suggestions-forums/)

sidGucci
02-09-2011, 06:44 PM
I'm using the active player window along with Note Caddy. The notes appear on the HUD instantly but are not being carried over to the active player notes section.

Thanks for any advice!

sidGucci
02-09-2011, 07:49 PM
Ok, just noticed that I have to click on the player note icon on the HUD before the note information will be transferred over to the Active Player Notes section.

This would be too much work for the user if multi-tabling.