PDA

View Full Version : Sudden strange strproblem with HEM

cmarch
09-10-2010, 02:23 PM
I have everything running as ADMIN and I have updated, currently looking through FAQ as well. I am running windows 7 64bit

I play on pokerstars, HEM was working great for a long time, no HUD problems playing 10 tables no problems with the auto import etc, until lastnight out of nowhere my whole computer starts lagging and HEM freezes up, poker client was lagging hard as well but was still functioning. I close HEM and everythings still not running correctly and I have some HUD stats that are not updating on 2 tables that seem to be frozen there but they minimize along with the tables they dont stay stuck on the empty part of the screen when the tables are gone. I try restarting HEM as I lost tables and It wouldn't run the auto import and was acting real strange.

After my session I updated HEM succesfully and fired up some micro tables with my HUD running and everything went fine running 5 tables for like 20 mins. This morning I played about 2 hrs of 10 tabling with no issues and then the same thing started to happen again, although at the time I had fewer tables running. still it took a while to get HEM to shutdown. I was able to restart HEM fairly quickly this time. I push auto import, nothing happens but HUD comes up with stats from before missing last 10 hands or so. I stop and restart auto import and it works fine for the remainder of my session. However after the session it missed the results of like 4 of my sngs.

cmarch
09-10-2010, 02:31 PM
I just went into event viewer as I saw in post to narrow the problem, in the last hour 85 errors in postgreSql so this must be the problem. how can I fix it?

netsrak
09-11-2010, 07:38 AM
Please try a reindex of your database via pgadminIII->maintenance.

If that doesn't help please create a new database and test with this database.

cmarch
09-11-2010, 10:17 AM
I have tried to vacuum as well lastnight and this morning i tried the index, indexing went fine until the end it gave me this message
ERROR: could not read block 116170 of relation base/18114/18136: Invalid argument

about to try and see if this worked thanks

cmarch
09-13-2010, 02:23 PM
re indexed and vaccuumed still same problem after about 50 sngs, ugh please help!!

netsrak
09-14-2010, 04:41 AM
You need to create a new database