PDA

View Full Version : TNFT: My Hotkeys do not work

demonseed
09-10-2010, 12:27 PM
My hotkeys simply do not work at all.

Auto time bank, etc. works but my hotkeys simply don't work at all.

I'm on Windows XP.
Newest version of Table Ninja FT.

Fool
09-10-2010, 04:11 PM
Please post or .zip and attach a copy of the following files and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNFTLog and TNFTConfigAutoLoad files. Go to Start > Computer > C:\Program Files (x86)\table ninjaft(remove the '(x86)' if on a 32 bit operating system).

2) A screen shot of the table with your Holdem Manager or Poker Tracker HUD displayed. See instructions at Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm).

demonseed
09-11-2010, 05:02 AM
Uploaded everything in a zip file.

Fool
09-11-2010, 08:58 PM
The logs are reporting surprisingly few errors considering your using a custom table theme and running XP. Check the general tab and make sure the box marked "Use FullTiltPoker.fr" is unchecked. If this doesn't work please remove your custom theme and see if there is any change.

demonseed
09-12-2010, 03:08 PM

demonseed
09-12-2010, 04:56 PM
Just a little update:
I've tried the same exact custom mods on my laptop which runs Vista and everything worked. Obviously I have no clue if the custom mods/themes affect XP differently.

Also: Auto time bank, frames, etc. works on my XP installation. It's just the hotkeys that do not work.

Fool
09-13-2010, 07:01 PM
With table themes its hard to say. Did you purchase this theme? If so its likely the theme developer has a TableNinjaFT compatible version you could use instead. If you made the theme yourself its going to be a bit trickier. I'd start with a fresh instalation of Full Tilt and start adding your theme elements one at a time. Apparently one or several of them are changing the table in such a way that TableNinja can't read it. If none of this seems to help try deleting all the log files in your TableNinja folder and run a short test session. The logs may have been incomplete for some reason. A fresh copy should report any errors that occur.

demonseed
09-15-2010, 09:07 AM
Oh lol I feel stupid.

Key Scrambler (QFX Software - Anti-Keylogging Software and More (http://www.qfxsoftware.com/)) was causing the entire problem ;) If I turn it off the hotkeys work.

Something else: I think I read in a thread that stacking tables will not work with TNFT on XP? Is that true?

Fool
09-15-2010, 09:16 AM
Try KeePass password safe. You can find it for free here:

KeePass Password Safe (http://keepass.info/)

Its free and open source so it has been throughly checked for malicious code by people much smarter than me and is ridiculously encrpted from a personal security perspective. Obviously this program is unsupported but I personally prefer "passive" to "active" security for performance reasons. If you would like more refrences for this program try searching it on 2+2.