PDA

View Full Version : lots of bugs

theRabidDog
09-10-2010, 07:29 AM
hi,

sometimes HM and the hud is working fine but the last 10 times ive started it theres been at least one problem every time. sometimes, teh hud doesnt start at all. other times it imports hands at a speed of 0.5h/s other times it doesnt import at all.

i play on ongame (betsafe). ive tried installing it on both partitions...everything is running as admin.

netsrak
09-10-2010, 08:22 AM
* Please try updating to the latest version 1.11.05 Beta http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm_1.11.05_Beta.exe

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)

theRabidDog
09-10-2010, 07:05 PM
Here are my answers to the questions:

1. 1.11.05 beta 12

2. betsafe (ongame)

3. NL holdem

4, yes

5. done that

6. they are

7. done that

8. created a new DB, still doesnt work

9. still doesnt work

10. yes, theyre in english

11. attached

by the way...when i try to stop the auto import, nothing happens it just says stopping and it never does. it doesnt appear to be frozen but if i x out of the app it stops but then the HMimport is still running in processes (task manager).

also, i was able to import hands yesterday, altho at one point it was importing hhs at 0.5hands/s so i had to move out the HHs and then restart the auto import and after that import from folder. i played about 2.5k hands with no problems but all the other times it doesnt work even tho ive reinstalled it several times.

regards,

bjorn

netsrak
09-11-2010, 07:40 AM
Sorry but you attached the wrong file. The file we need is located in the config subfolder and its named holdemmanager.config.

Which operating system are you using?
Can you please try to delete the betfair handhistory file or move it to a different folder before you try again?

theRabidDog
09-11-2010, 08:41 AM
windows 7...god i miss XP

attaching the file...

and im gnona try to delete the hhs first before i try again. im too tilted to play right now tho :)

theRabidDog
09-11-2010, 08:42 AM
file

Patvs
09-12-2010, 12:45 AM
windows 7...god i miss XP

You should be happy, you skipped the piece of garbage that is VISTA.

Can you try to
1) Export any custom HUD configs and Copy/Paste your \Config folder before deleting any files as a backup.
2) Close HM and the Table Manager.
3) Delete your existing HUD Prefs files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
4) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\prefs.xml, pospref.txt, and pospref2.txt, and pospref4.txt and exenames.txt
5) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and test on a single cash table.

Try the table finder again - FAQ]FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/ConfiguringTableFinderToShowHUD) - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD

Make sure you follow the directions exactly.

Pick the table name in the table finder window to highlight it

Left-click and drag the red X to that table window

Click OK

--

Also read:
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-general/11194-top-10-hem-performance-increase-tips.html

theRabidDog
09-12-2010, 09:04 AM
cool, that seemed to work...but it might be temporary. like i said in the OP it usually works right after the computer has been rebooted...but if i close HM and then start it up again something usually goes wrong. but anyhow, thanks a lot for your help, this seemed to do the trick.

theRabidDog
09-12-2010, 10:21 AM
ok i think ive identified the problem. today when i started playing hm didnt import and teh hud didnt start. i closed hm (stopping import didnt work) adn then went to the task manager and closed HMImport. after that i moved a hh from the betsafe hh folder to another folder and restarted the import and now both the import and the hud works.

any suggestions on how to fix this problem permanently?

netsrak
09-12-2010, 12:34 PM
Please watch this the next days. It might be just one file blocking the import.

theRabidDog
10-06-2010, 05:07 PM
hi,

ok so the table finder doesnt automatically find the tables and adds the hud, i have to open TF and drag the little red x there everytime. for a couple of weeks it was fine, i was just glad hud was working but its getting annoying and hard to play more than 4 tables. what do i do? ive tried deleting all the prefs files before and the only difference was that first time i dragged the red x to a tble it asked me whether i wanted to add poker.exe to something and i clicked yes (like i have in the past with old computers and OS and then after that HM auto detects tables) but this time it doesnt auto detect from then on.

thanks,

TRBDG

netsrak
10-07-2010, 05:03 AM
Your Betsafe client is in english?
Are you playing cash game or MTTs/SnGs?

Please post a screenshot of some tables and the table manager.

theRabidDog
10-07-2010, 10:50 AM
cash games only

and yes its in english

it works fine on ipoker (betmost) HM auto detects

could it be a fire wall issue? and if so...why is it working on ipoker?

gonna try to turn off the FW now and maybe the AV as well...

....nope that didnt work

netsrak
10-08-2010, 06:30 AM
Please post the screenshots

theRabidDog
10-08-2010, 07:58 AM
of what? theres nothing to show really... :S

thx

trbdg

netsrak
10-08-2010, 12:04 PM
I want to see your table layout and how the table manager identifies the tables.

If you don't want to post them here please mail them to support@holdemmanager.com with link to this thread and explanation.

theRabidDog
10-08-2010, 04:05 PM
ok here they are

so the table finder "detects" the tables and they pop up on the list. but for every table i play i have to click and drag the red cross to the table im playing at.

morny
10-08-2010, 11:56 PM
Hi,

Close HM and go to C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config folder and open the exeNames.txt file with notepad and delete the 8, Poker.exe entry, save the file and restart HoldemManager and use the table finder, then restart HM and see if it auto picks up, if the problem persists after that maybe we can do a teamviewer session to troubleshoot the problem, please email me with a suitable time to do the session and also the timezone your in.

Thanks
Morny
support@holdemmanager.com

theRabidDog
10-11-2010, 10:14 AM
hi

there is no 8, poker.exe in that file.

tomorrow works to do a TV sess after 4pm. i live in stockholm so im 1 hour ahead of ireland. if ure busy tomorrow...after 4pm works every day the rest of the week.

morny
10-11-2010, 11:03 PM
ok youll need to email support so someone can get your contact details and then well confirm a suitable time

theRabidDog
10-14-2010, 08:45 AM
whats their email add?

Patvs
10-14-2010, 04:17 PM
support@holdemmanager.com