PDA

View Full Version : Missing hands all of the sudden

cro0sh
09-10-2010, 01:51 AM
Hey my HEM started to miss hands suddenly, losers and winners.

So I looked around on how to fix and created a new DB and imported my hands from this month and all is good. However now I need to import the whole HMarchive folder to get all my hands/stats on everyone back yes?

Also, when I imported my hands from this month so far it was like 450 imported but 550 errors but when I looked at today's hands it was fine? Is this relevant or a problem? Kinda confused about it

Thanks a lot

cro0sh.

netsrak
09-10-2010, 03:30 AM
Which HM Version are you using?
Please update to our latest Beta: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/35199-1-11-05-beta-11-a.html

cro0sh
09-10-2010, 05:17 AM
still not working properly

netsrak
09-10-2010, 07:50 AM
Which site?
Which gametype?
Which Postgresql version?
Did you reboot your computer?
Which operating system?
Any firewall or other security software in use?
You get the import errors with the new database?

cro0sh
09-10-2010, 05:48 PM
hey net,

Which site? stars
Which gametype? NLHE
Which Postgresql version? 8.4 (or the latest postgresql that was installed when u installed 11.04)
Did you reboot your computer? yes
Which operating system? win7
Any firewall or other security software in use? avira, using default win 7 firewall
You get the import errors with the new database? yes

thanks

netsrak
09-11-2010, 06:59 AM
Please check your windows regional settings (under control panel). Are you using a non standard setting for the date / currency formats?
If you change it to english (usa) and try to import the hands - does it work?

cro0sh
09-11-2010, 10:24 PM
hey net it was on standard US english and I changed it to standard ENG Canada after I saw your post because thats where I live and stuff although it was on US before.

edit: just changed everything back to standard english US & reset currency to defaults and now its saying 0 files to process even though I'm at the folder and theres tons of HH's in there.

I'm definitely confused now lol

Patvs
09-12-2010, 12:41 AM
Move the hands to a different folder first. Then you can reimport them.

Make sure the date formatting setting of your computer are M/d/yyyy
(and not d/M/yyyy)

cro0sh
09-12-2010, 03:25 AM
thanks a lot I think everything is fixed now