PDA

View Full Version : Problem with party imports

msd
10-25-2008, 03:40 PM
Just the other day I installed HM on my new computer and imported my DB from my old computer. Everything seemed to be ok until I started importing my hands both from idleminer and while im playing.

What is happening is that HM is only importing a hand here and a hand there, and is only recognizing the occasional table that I am playing at. Sometimes even though a table is being recognized, it will only import certain hands from the seesion. The HUD has been working properly.

I double checked to make sure my directories were right and they were. Since the auto import wasnt working properly I tried to import my hands manually by using the "import from folder" and "import from file" fuctions, but in both instances HM is telling me that there are no files to import. The files are indeed where they should be, so Im not sure why they are not being imported. I also checked party to make sure I had it set to save files to the local machine, and it is indeed set up that way.

Any help would be greatly appreciated - I did not experience this sort of problem on my old computer and would just like to get things running smoothly again.

Thanks.

Edit: Im using version 1.06.03h

fabio
10-25-2008, 08:12 PM
Update HM: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.04beta.exe

msd
10-27-2008, 03:08 PM
I installed the new version as instructed, and it still hasnt fixed the problem. I just keep getting import errors by the thousands. For instance i datamined 7500 hands this morning and HM imported like 573 and said it had over 7000 import errors. What could be causing this?

fabio
10-27-2008, 04:32 PM
Which Version does Hm say in the title? There are no problems with party hands that we know of.

msd
10-27-2008, 04:33 PM
1.06.04 beta 14. Im confused as well - I do not have this problem when I run HM on my other computer despite having the exact same folder setup. Not really sure what to think.

fabio
10-27-2008, 05:18 PM
Please try renaming the folder

msd
10-27-2008, 09:45 PM
Since renaming the folder I datamined 7447 hands. When I tried to import them, HM imported 600 and some odd hands, and had over 6000 import errors.

fabio
10-28-2008, 01:38 AM
Do you have the same amount of errors when you create a new database and import the hands into it?

msd
10-28-2008, 08:42 AM
I created a new database and so far it seems to be working! Lets hope everything keeps going smoothly. Thank you very much for all of your help and patience!