PDA

View Full Version : Pot betting not work after updated to 1.2.70.0?

HKBW8y
09-09-2010, 10:22 AM
Hi:
Dear supporter, today i had updated my TN to 1.2.70.0, but now all pot betting not work..
3BB raise, 3bet ,pot bet ,etc ?
I had the newest pokerstars software, how can i fix the problem ?

Regards.

Fool
09-09-2010, 06:51 PM
Provided Stars and TableNinja are up to date this is likely caused by the new position of the pot box in Hyper-Simple. If your using a custom theme you will need to have you theme updated for the new location. If your using a standard theme make sure your HUD isn't covering the new location.

vyvojer
09-11-2010, 07:41 PM
Hi,
I have same problem.
PS and TN was updated.
I use HyperSimple theme. HUD was closed.
TN version is 1.2.71.0
PS version is 3.840

Fool
09-11-2010, 08:35 PM
Please post or .zip and attach a copy of the following files and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNLog and TNConfigAutoLoad files. Go to Start > Computer > C:\Program Files (x86)\table ninja(remove the '(x86)' if on a 32 bit operating system).

2) A screen shot of the table with your HUD displayed. See instructions at Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm).

vyvojer
09-12-2010, 06:16 AM
There are screenshots and logs.

vyvojer
09-13-2010, 09:32 AM
It's still not working with TN 1.2.71.0 and PS 3.840

Fool
09-13-2010, 12:55 PM
The screenshot shows the pot is still in the wrong place on your screen. Try switching back and forth from hyper simple to classic. Make sure to remove all mods and only use the default themes. Also go to C:/Program Files/PokerStars and run the file marked "pokerStarsUpdate.exe". If this still doesn't help please post or .zip and attach a copy of the following files and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNLog and TNConfigAutoLoad files. Go to Start > Computer > C:\Program Files (x86)\table ninja(remove the '(x86)' if on a 32 bit operating system).

2) A screen shot of the table with your HUD displayed. See instructions at Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm).

vyvojer
09-13-2010, 04:41 PM
I fully uninstalled PS ( run uninstall and deleted folder). Then installed again.
I run PokerStarsUpdate.exe.
Pot betting doesn't work with classic theme.
I attached logs and screenshot.

Fool
09-13-2010, 06:55 PM
What version of TableNinja are you using? Also what version nuber is reported when you go to PokerStars>Help>About PokerStars? The logs and screenshot make it appear your using an out of date version of TableNinja or PokerStars. Did you purchase lifetime updates?

vyvojer
09-14-2010, 04:21 AM
I purchased lifetime updates.
Please read all my messages.
TN version is 1.2.71.0
PS version is 3.840
See screenshot above with versions.
On TN site last version is 1.2.71.0. So I think I use last version.
Tell me, please, what is last PS version. I don't know it.

vyvojer
09-14-2010, 07:00 AM
I reinstalled TN and it works now with HyperSimple!

Fool
09-14-2010, 06:02 PM
Sorry but I'm kind of baffled. As far as I know the Stars updates didn't move the location of the pot box on the classic theme. Only hyper-simple should have been affected. Whats bizarre is your screenshot clearly shows the pot box being read from a different location. Have you modified the hyper-simple theme to look like classic? If not please try completely uninstalling PokerStars. Then go to C:/Program Files and delete the PokerStars folder. Once this is done download and reinstall a fresh copy from their website. If this still doesn't resolve it please PM me your skype or other messenger contact info. I should be able to do a short teamviewer with you today.

vyvojer
09-14-2010, 06:07 PM
Thank you, but it already works! I wrote about it above.
I fully reinstalled both PS ad TN and now it work with HyperSimpe.

Fool
09-14-2010, 06:07 PM
Glad you got it figured out though I'm still confused I think. Had you installed TableNinja to a different folder when you updated?

vyvojer
09-14-2010, 06:13 PM
Glad you got it figured out though I'm still confused I think. Had you installed TableNinja to a different folder when you updated?
No. I didn't update TableNinja.
I run uninstall.
Then manually deleted files from folder C:\Prog...\TableNinja ( There was only logs files).
Then I installed at same folder , setup, and loaded old config file.