PDA

View Full Version : HUD doesn't recognize any tables

panorama
09-09-2010, 12:11 AM
Importing works fine, but my HUD window remains blank and refuses to detect any tables.

I've had this problem ever since I got a new computer running Win7 Ultimate. I have disabled UAC (set to "Never" priority as referred to in the faq). I am ensuring that HoldemManager, HMHud, and DBControlPanel are set to run as administrator.

Below the answers to the FAQ, I've included a screenshot as well.

What version of Holdem Manager are you using?
1.11.05 Beta 11

What poker site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than one site?
PokerStars, FTP, iPoker, ongame

Which type of game(s) are you playing? (NL, FL, Omaha, SnGs, MTT)
NL

Have you clicked on the Start Auto Import button?
Yes

Often times, it is one setting or option that's not correct in your poker client. Please see our Detailed FAQs on configuring Holdem Manager to work with poker sites to make sure your poker site is saving Hand History files.
Check to see if the hand histories are showing up in the folder that you configured in HM to auto import from.
Hands import fine

If you think the hands are importing the please go to the reports TAB, select your username and run a report with all filters off to confirm they have imported.
Confirmed

If the hand histories show up in the auto import folders, but they're not importing into the database, please create a new database and try importing some hands to test if it's a corrupt database. FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database)
Have you tried the Table Finder and did it work? FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+)
I've tried, and it gave me an error that said no tables were detected, and to ensure I was importing hands (I was).

If you open the hand history files, are they written in English?
Yes

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder. It may be just called holdemmanager if youve extenstions turned off.

Link to Screenshot:
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a162/sirasoni/hudproblem.png

Thanks in advance for your assistance,
Kevin

Patvs
09-09-2010, 01:52 AM
Is this a DELL computer?

Go to control panel--> programs--> and see if you have a pre-installed program called "Stardocks"

It's responsible for the custom Windows 7 look on your PC. UNINSTALL it. And reboot.

panorama
09-09-2010, 02:50 AM
Thanks that actually did fix the problem. What's strange though is that my previous computer also ran Stardock's WindowsBlinds (theme mod software), but never had this sort of problem with HEM. Am I just unable to use WindowsBlinds with HEM?

Patvs
09-09-2010, 03:03 AM
... I don't know. Since I'm unfamiliar with the specific themes.
I only figured out that by uninstalling it, it works.

panorama
09-09-2010, 03:05 AM
Ok, I'll try to see what sorts of issues and/or successes I have with compatibility. I'm glad to have this 100% resolved though, thanks Patvs!