PDA

View Full Version : merge converter

heliokrt
09-08-2010, 11:38 PM
want to start play on carbon...
cant get the hud working, the hands are being imported...
table manager doesnt recognize any table... table finder as well...

as far as i know, merge has a different type of hand files, and i have to use a converter...

how do i get it and what should i do with that...

heliokrt
09-08-2010, 11:58 PM
1.What version of Holdem Manager are you using?

1.What poker site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than one site?
just have problems on carbon poker

1.Which type of game(s) are you playing? (NL, FL, Omaha, SnGs, MTT)
NL

1.Have you clicked on the Start Auto Import button?
yes

1.Often times, it is one setting or option that's not correct in your poker client. Please see our Detailed FAQs on configuring Holdem Manager to work with poker sites to make sure your poker site is saving Hand History files.
i think it's all correct

1.Check to see if the hand histories are showing up in the folder that you configured in HM to auto import from.
no, they're gone, dont know what happen

2.If you think the hands are importing the please go to the reports TAB, select your username and run a report with all filters off to confirm they have imported.
the hands are in hm, but not on the folder

1.If the hand histories show up in the auto import folders, but they're not importing into the database, please create a new database and try importing some hands to test if it's a corrupt database. FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database)
no, they are in the database

1.Have you tried the Table Finder and did it work? FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+)
no, it doesnt recognize any table

1.If you open the hand history files, are they written in English?
yes

1.Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder. It may be just called holdemmanager if youve extenstions turned off.
didnt understand this on, what's attach?

Patvs
09-09-2010, 01:47 AM
Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm_1.11.05_Beta.exe

1) Export any custom HUD configs and Copy/Paste your \Config folder before deleting any files as a backup.
2) Close HM and the Table Manager.
3) Delete your existing HUD Prefs files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
4) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\prefs.xml, pospref.txt, and pospref2.txt, and pospref4.txt and exenames.txt
5) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and test on a single cash table.

Try the table finder again - FAQ]FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/ConfiguringTableFinderToShowHUD) - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD

Make sure you follow the directions exactly.

Pick the table name in the table finder window to highlight it

Left-click and drag the red X to that table window

Click OK

heliokrt
09-09-2010, 09:18 AM
ty very much! it's working now...

but now my hud configuration is back to default...

what should i now? configure again, or add the files ,that you said to delete, to the config folder again?

Patvs
09-10-2010, 12:58 AM
Try importing your old HUD.
Or just set it up again (and export it, and save the file)

heliokrt
09-10-2010, 01:05 AM
well, i setup it again...
hope that work for all the sites from now on...

export it? what file? dont understand, what you mean, sorry...

Patvs
09-10-2010, 01:52 AM
in hud options--> player preferences--> export the HUD you created.
So if anything happens to HoldemManager, SQL or your computer in the future, you can restore your HUD without having to make all the changes again.

heliokrt
09-10-2010, 09:41 AM
ok just one more problem....

now i was configuring the hud, and i cant disable the hero stats on the table and i cant, as well, make hm not to show table avg on the table...

i think i know how to do it but the program just don't respond to that...

netsrak
09-11-2010, 08:13 AM
Are you using different Hud configurations? You need to change this setting in the configuration which is active at the tables. To check this right click on a table in the table manager and you see the active hud.

heliokrt
09-11-2010, 10:23 AM
no, i'm using the same configuration for all the sites...

Patvs
09-11-2010, 01:49 PM
hud options--> player preferences--> appearance tab--> turn off show avg

heliokrt
09-11-2010, 09:57 PM
yeah i know...

but the program still won't responde to that...

Patvs
09-11-2010, 11:47 PM
Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm_1.11.05_Beta.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

heliokrt
09-12-2010, 09:26 AM
allready had that one...

netsrak
09-12-2010, 12:39 PM
Are you using different Hud configurations?
You need to change the settings for the Hud which is active at the tables. Right click on a table in the table manager to check the active hud.

heliokrt
09-12-2010, 11:58 PM
how do i make to use the same hud configuration for all the sites where i play?

Patvs
09-13-2010, 12:37 AM
hud options--> player preferences--> use for tab-->

set your main hud to ALL sites
delete the other HUDs (or assign them to a site you don't play on)