PDA

View Full Version : New stars vpps stat not correct?

ogel
09-08-2010, 10:55 PM
I just played some hands at pokerstars and imported them.

First I had problems, because I could not see the hands in the reports or sessions sector in HM. After a restart HM optimized my ID and i could see played hands in the reports sector, but I noticed that it must have been more hands than HM says.

So I emailed Pokerstars to send me my handhistories for today and tell me how many hands I had played. They sent me the hhs and told me, I would have played 565 hands today, but HM just imported 300 or so of them ( I don't know anymore, sry)

So I imported the hands, Pokerstars had sent me, and suddenly all 565 hands were tracked in HM.

So far so good.

I just looked at the new stars vpps stat in HM and it says 250.85, but today was the first day in the month I played at stars, so I can say how many points I have made today by looking at the "points earned this month" statistic at the pokerstars cashier. It says about 325. (It is not possible that I have already played this month and just forgot about it, because I have got a bonus, that started today and I allready have released 325 vpps of the bonus)

Could it be, that HM imported the missing hands, but did not change the new stars vpp stat?

What else could be the problem?

Patvs
09-09-2010, 01:50 AM
Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm_1.11.05_Beta.exe

try creating a new database and reimporting your hands.

ogel
09-11-2010, 01:08 PM
Updating alone did not help, but importing into another db worked. So I should maybe purge the hands in my db and re-import them, hm?

edit: I just purged the hands and wanted to import them, but HM says he has no ne files to import. "import files" instead of auto-import did also not work: no files to process...

Patvs
09-11-2010, 02:14 PM
Run a Import from Folder on your archive folder (default: C:/HMArchive) to get all your old hands back

ogel
09-12-2010, 08:45 AM
I just purged that one day