PDA

View Full Version : Not correct calculation of the lost \won money

linkus
10-25-2008, 02:09 PM
Good day.

Today played on Pokerstars NL 50. Lost nearby 250$. But on Cash Games -> Sessions -> Group by Day in a column "$" I see -156$.

Why -156? Holdem Manager worked on all tables that I played.
Maybe I I setup something wrong?

Thanks a lot.

morny
10-26-2008, 08:26 AM
Hi maybe the server time is diferent to your timezone and even though for example you select Today to filter then it might be adding in games played the night before because of the timezone differences?

Also do the amount of hands played add up and have you the newest version, there was a HH change a couple of weeks ago which caused all in pots to be calculated wrong, if so please delete any hands effected and reimport after installing this version http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.04beta.exe

linkus
10-27-2008, 04:14 PM
Thanks

linkus
11-04-2008, 04:32 PM
Today I installed HM 1.06.04 beta 14 and played again on Poker Stars.

And again in Cash Games -> Sessions (Group by day) I have seen incorrect statistics about amount of cash. Please, have a look on my screenshots. 11.04.08 I won approximately 170 $, but programm shows 33.60.

Tell me, please, what is wrong with settings? I don't use filters.

Thanks a lot.

morny
11-04-2008, 08:27 PM
I cant really tell anything by looking at screenshots, if HM is skipping hands the easiest way to see is to create a new database http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146 and manually import the hands for that session you say is wrong then when it finishes importing if it says there were any errrors or duplicates then email me the HH for that session and i can look into it

linkus
11-05-2008, 04:42 AM
How I can do manually import the hands for that session from old database to the new one?

morny
11-05-2008, 02:35 PM
Put them hands in a new folder called Test on your desktop or in My Documents and then open HM go to the import folder after creating a new database and select import from folder and choose the test folder and it will import only those hands.

If there is are leftover hands that havent been moved from your poker folders these will be imported aswell so move them manually beforehand too or if you just want to email the HH to me morny@holdemmanager.net and ill import them and send you a screenshot of the results

linkus
11-05-2008, 04:16 PM
The matter is that I do not see those hands in which I played All in and nothing to save in Test folder.

How it is possible to make so that hands were not lost any more and my base has remained?

morny
11-05-2008, 05:26 PM
Im not sure what you mean?

Is there errors when you import the hands, if so email those hands to me

If its that youve lost hand histories contact stars and ask then to email them to you

linkus
11-05-2008, 09:03 PM
I would like that HH did not miss any my hands. I would like that In the HM save all my hands in database. Now I see that HM miss my hands when I go ALL IN.

It can be corrected?

morny
11-06-2008, 10:46 AM
Ok so your saying that some all in hands are not importing, if they are not then there might be a problem with the HH's so youll need to send me the HH so i can see where the problem is.

To explain where the HH go, they first appear in the HandHistory folder in Poker C:\Program Files\PokerStars\HandHistory\ and you should have it set to move the HH to a new folder once its processed, this folder will be C:/HMArchive by default or possibly a folder you picked yourself. You should find those HH there and if your not sure which ones it is please send me them all

If its a case that HM imports the hand but records the amount won incorrectly please try and check your pokerstars account and compare it to find the HH and send it to me

If its a case that Pokerstars isnt producing the HH sometimes then youll need to contact pokerstars support. Sorry for all the confusion its just im still a bit unsure exactly of your problem, maybe you have a friend that can translate your exact problem and ill do my best to fix it but you shouldnt be having any problems with pokerstars as long as your version of HM is 1.06.04 Beta or higher

linkus
11-08-2008, 05:47 PM
Today I have understood the problem. After play on Pokerstars and Pacific (I am playing on both together) I closed HH and opened C:\Program Files\PokerStars\HandHistory\ and C:\Program Files\Pacific Hand Grabber\History and I found there some HH files. But I run HM again and started auto import. These files remained in the directories. I closed HM. In an hour I run HM again and started auto import. Files in the :\Program Files\Pacific Hand Grabber\History and C:\Program Files\PokerStars\HandHistory\ left. And HM show me the statistic by sessions correct.

Sorry for my English.

kotkis
11-08-2008, 06:59 PM
I actually had this exactly same problem today, except I play on ipoker. The weird thing is that the HUD showed my winnings (or my opponents losses) as correct, but when I look at the Reports-screen it only shows half of my winnings. I've triple checked that I don't have any conflicting filters on, and I even requested the same handhistories from ipoker to re-import them in HEM, but that didn't work either (HEM found no new hands, and there were no errors). Should I e-mail you my handhistories or what should I do?

EDIT: I should probably also mention that this was my first day playing after moving to a new laptop so I'm running a fresh install of HEM with a backed up database form my old laptop (everything regarding this went fine though).

morny
11-08-2008, 08:39 PM
Try creating a new database and reimport them http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146 and if they still dont show up email the HH to morny@holdemmanager.net

kotkis
11-09-2008, 05:42 AM
They look fine in the new db. Should I export and then import all of my previous hands from the old db to this new one?

fabio
11-09-2008, 09:13 AM
Yes