PDA

View Full Version : what are my options when HEM imported some hands corrupted

asimov
12-12-2012, 11:05 PM
so i played a session on party recently, and it seems like HEM must have corrupted or imported a corrupted HH(maybe because of using freephg on top of partys HHs(stopped hem from importing freephg hands from now on since this might ahve been happening before without me realising)

the hand shows correct in the party folder, but in my DB it shows that i folded on turn instead of betting, it also seems it got afew other hands wrong.

what are my options on getting to the correct hand/hands into my database? i cant import it couse it treats it as a duplicate, and from what i gather purging the hands wont let me reimport either?
so is my only option to find the hand from my archive, remove it, and make a new database?
or any other hacks to fix it?

Patvs
12-13-2012, 04:02 AM
Update to: HM1: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.11_21Nov12.exe

Try reimporting the hands into a new database: Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> Create New Database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager

If the betting line in the hand is still wrong (for example in the hand where you bet on the turn and didn't fold) email us the handhistory of the hand. Find the hand in the handhistory file(s).

asimov
12-13-2012, 10:00 PM
Update to: HM1: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.11_21Nov12.exe

Try reimporting the hands into a new database: Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> Create New Database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager

If the betting line in the hand is still wrong (for example in the hand where you bet on the turn and didn't fold) email us the handhistory of the hand. Find the hand in the handhistory file(s).

somehow a purge of that tables session fixed it, i purged then tried to manually import from the folder, and nothing happend, then i just turned on auto import again and it somehow imported the correct hands(from party folder this time not freephg, might have something to do with it)

Sarek
12-16-2012, 05:51 AM
Are you aware FreePHG is prohibited on Party?
Simply use built-in Party client feature to save HHs