PDA

View Full Version : Hud problems

theorize
10-25-2008, 12:30 PM
I've been experiencing trouble with HUD...

I play on poker stars... have windows xp... and am using the latest HM version 1.06.04 Beta 12.

These two problems I've had since I started using HM (one month)

1) Players stats don't appear on any tables until I actually sit down and am dealt in a hand. I would like to be able to see the stats before I sit down so I can table/ seat select.

2) I color coded the stats and it worked well for a few days but now it's inconsistent. As in some stats are color coded and some are not. It's completely random like I may have one guys vpip coded but a different player at the same table just shows grey.

3) some times the stats disappear and I have to click on the table and move it a bit before they reappear.

This problem just occurred today and is more urgent.

I was playing and I tried to put a note on a player and got this error message: A sharing violation occurred while accessing importing\HemData\newnotes.txt.

A few minutes later I got this error message: Exception thrown in destructor (f:\sp\vdtools\vs7libs\ship\atlmfc\src\mfc\filecor e.cpp:111) an unnamed file was not found

Then hud stopped working all together. I shut it down and started it back up but table manager isn't launching and I am unable to get stats on tables.

Pls assist

morny
10-25-2008, 02:19 PM
I've been experiencing trouble with HUD...

I play on poker stars... have windows xp... and am using the latest HM version 1.06.04 Beta 12.

These two problems I've had since I started using HM (one month)

1) Players stats don't appear on any tables until I actually sit down and am dealt in a hand. I would like to be able to see the stats before I sit down so I can table/ seat select.

2) I color coded the stats and it worked well for a few days but now it's inconsistent. As in some stats are color coded and some are not. It's completely random like I may have one guys vpip coded but a different player at the same table just shows grey.

3) some times the stats disappear and I have to click on the table and move it a bit before they reappear.

This problem just occurred today and is more urgent.

I was playing and I tried to put a note on a player and got this error message: A sharing violation occurred while accessing importing\HemData\newnotes.txt.

A few minutes later I got this error message: Exception thrown in destructor (f:\sp\vdtools\vs7libs\ship\atlmfc\src\mfc\filecor e.cpp:111) an unnamed file was not found

Then hud stopped working all together. I shut it down and started it back up but table manager isn't launching and I am unable to get stats on tables.

Pls assist

1) Make sure prefecthing is ticked in Hud Options > Table Preferences. Make sure Disable Hud Stats When theres No Hero is unticked in Hud Options

2) Try the latest Beta and see if the problem Persists, ive not heard of this problem before http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.04beta.exe

3) Again that destructor problem should be fixed with beta 14