PDA

View Full Version : no automatic betting

jenkulle
09-07-2010, 09:59 PM
I set up TN to open raise at 3bb but it simply wont work... any amount wont work... 3bet wont work either... works with TNft but not with stars. I can see that TN works because it takes time bank and move over mouse and such...

i checked PS settings and all seems to be fine... I have windows 7 freshly installed

Fool
09-08-2010, 03:38 AM
Please post or .zip and attach a copy of the following files and I'll check them over for errors:<br />
<br />
1) Your TNLog and TNConfigAutoLoad files. Go to Start &gt; Computer &gt; C:\Program Files (x86)\table ninja(remove the '(x86)' if on a 32 bit operating system).<br />
<br />
2) A screen shot of the table with your HUD displayed. See instructions at <a href="http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm" target="_blank">Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows</a>.

Donmarco
09-08-2010, 09:04 AM
today i had the same problem!<br />
<br />
The problem started after update my PokerStars Software...!<br />
<br />
Yesterday i donīt had any problem...!<br />
<br />
I also use Windows 7 but without any problem...

Fool
09-08-2010, 05:34 PM
Unfortainately todays Stars update has caused several features to drop offline including pre-set bets in hyper-simple. We're working on an update and will release it as soon as possible. As a temporary solution while you're waiting for the update you can revert Stars to the previous version.

To revert PokerStars go to your stars install directory and open the "backup folder. By default this is in "C:\Program Files\Pokerstars\backup". Not everyone will have a backup directory, but if it exists you can revert to the previous version of Pokerstars until we release an update to TableNinja. Copy the files from the backup directory into the C:\Program Files\Pokerstars directory and then run the Pokerstars.exe directly from your PokerStars install directory (DO NOT USE YOUR DESKTOP SHORTCUT). This will allow you to temporarily run the old version of Stars.

Ulyss
09-09-2010, 12:52 AM
Looks like your update fixed the problem. Nice quick work.