PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Bed problems

rdoz
10-25-2008, 11:50 AM
Hi:

I have a couple odd problems with UB. I am new to HEM so there maybe a config problem.

1) The hand auto import seems to stop finding the import files.
UB logs hands under My Documents/My Hand Histories, and HEM finds them with no problem when i first open a table. Then it gets to around 20 hands then stops importing. However, if I manually tell HEM to import from a folder it finds the files and imports them (just gets a lot of dupes.)
It might be worth noting that I have HEM installed on my D: and UB logs hands to my C:.

2) After a hand is finished it doesn't display the board and hole cards.
This used to work... all of a sudden (today) it stopped working.

I am using version 1.06.03. I just read another thread that had links to beta versions... I'll try them.

Any help is appreciated!

rdoz
10-25-2008, 12:35 PM
I installed beta 14 and so far so good....

rdoz
10-25-2008, 12:45 PM
I spoke too soon, or jinxed myself (or both.)
Beta 14 stalled once I imported 32 hands on a single table.

I have the UB HH window open and the directory where it writes the files.
I do see new HH and I also see the timestamp updated for the HH file in the directory.

I stopped the auto import and restarted to no avail.

morny
10-25-2008, 01:36 PM
your importing from the wrong folder, UB locks them HH files so we need to import directly from the HH winodw into the HemData folder, delete that UB hh folder from your auto import and reset it up as per the FAQ http://208.109.95.123/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=150

rdoz
10-25-2008, 02:08 PM
ty for the response.

I did follow the FAQ and I don't have HEM importing from the UB HH folder, I have it configured to import from D:\Program Files\RVG.....\Importing\HEM Data + Subfolders ( + Archive Files ).

It works for a while then stops working.

morny
10-25-2008, 02:13 PM
email me monry@holdemmanager.net and weel setup a teamviewer session for tommorrow sometime.