PDA

View Full Version : Only see asterisk?

LuckyLefty
09-07-2010, 09:37 PM
Hello all
I jsut recently screwed around with my hud to display different for tourneys. Now after trying to switch back to cash all I get is the asterisk.I went to the tab "use for" checked 6 max only.all the stats are appearing in the "stat" tab I want, but wont appear on my hud? any advice...

netsrak
09-08-2010, 05:25 AM
You are using different Hud configurations? Please right click on a table in the table manager and choose the correct configuration for a test.<br />
<br />
Can you please post a screenshot of your problem?

LuckyLefty
09-09-2010, 08:53 PM
You are using different Hud configurations? Please right click on a table in the table manager and choose the correct configuration for a test.<br />
<br />

I was trying to use different configs for tourney and one for cash.When I switched it, everything worked fine until I tried to switch back to 6max. Now all I can see is an asterisk next to each players name.

LuckyLefty
09-09-2010, 08:56 PM
I also tried deleting all the configs and starting over.That didnt seem to help.Im computer illiterate and dont know how to post a screenshot:confused:

LuckyLefty
09-09-2010, 09:40 PM
<br />
thank you sir..i went to the table manager and right clicked, checked 6max and im good to go..im a computer noob.thanks again