PDA

View Full Version : My Frames Doesn't work

onehundred47
09-07-2010, 09:24 PM
Hi! I'm using tableninjaFT for a month and I noticed that is bugged . Sometimes it doesn't select the tables automatically and I have to click on them. Sometimes ( over 50% of the time) bet sizes on flop turn and river are over the percentage I set (overbets the pot and I set do 70% 70% 60% ) . But I could play this way. But today I watched the video on HM site and understand what the frames are. The only one which works on my tableninja is the red one which is the selected table all the other 3 frames doesnt work and I have it well configured.
The frames are the most important thing for me. I've folded many hands because doesn't see the tables + it doesn't select them automatically sometimes.

Thank you.

edit:
another thing that doesn't work is the "Cycle to "first in line " table" . It was suppose to bring up the table which is waiting more time but it simply does nothing. I click space and it flashes red on tableninjaFT but nothing happens to the tables. I tried to use that when no table is selected and nothing.

Fool
09-08-2010, 03:42 AM
Are you stacking tables in XP? If so this is likely the cause of most if not all of these problems. Only foreground windows can be targeted in XP. Its not until the Aero based themes of Vista and Win 7 that stacked tables can be properly controled. If you are using Aero please post or .zip and attach a copy of the following files and I'll check them over for errors:<br />
<br />
1) Your TNFTLog and TNFTConfigAutoLoad files. Go to Start &gt; Computer &gt; C:\Program Files (x86)\table ninjaft(remove the '(x86)' if on a 32 bit operating system).<br />
<br />
2) A screen shot of the table with your HUD displayed. See instructions at <a href="http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm" target="_blank">Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows</a>.

onehundred47
09-08-2010, 08:41 AM
stacking tables on XP? Don't know what stacking means. But yes I use windows XP and play 16 tables cascade. I had the classic theme of windows but yesterday I saw a thread about this so I changed it to XP theme but the problem still remains. <br />
What I need to do to make it work well on XP ?<br />
<br />
Thank you

Fool
09-08-2010, 05:37 PM
I'm afraid stacking, cascading, or overlapping tables in XP is not fully supported. In XP only windows in the foreground can be controled. This means hotkeys that target tables not in foreground will fail. Its not until the Aero based themes of Vista and Win 7 that transparency was added to the desktop.

nsynclovr
10-28-2010, 09:20 PM
I'm afraid stacking, cascading, or overlapping tables in XP is not fully supported. In XP only windows in the foreground can be controled. This means hotkeys that target tables not in foreground will fail. Its not until the Aero based themes of Vista and Win 7 that transparency was added to the desktop.

Having the exact same issues, although using vista.
Don't know if you wanted me to make a new thread but.

1. frames sometimes disappear when I need action
2. cycle table needing action button never works
3. sometimes i overbet the pot by a lot (rarely). this is not as important but 1,2 are pretty important to me.

tytytyty

Fool
10-29-2010, 04:23 PM
It sounds like you may have a few configuration errors. Please post or .zip and attach a copy of the following files and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNFTLog and TNFTConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinjaFT

2) A screen shot of the table with your HUD displayed. See instructions at Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm).

nsynclovr
11-01-2010, 05:07 AM
It sounds like you may have a few configuration errors. Please post or .zip and attach a copy of the following files and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNFTLog and TNFTConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinjaFT

2) A screen shot of the table with your HUD displayed. See instructions at Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm).

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb52/yummymojo/ftpninjansynclovr.jpg box is red, when its turn for my action, red box disappears, although I can still use my hotkey to fold, etc.

attached is the zip logs requested.

Thanks!!!

Fool
11-01-2010, 12:41 PM
It looks like desktop composition is disabled on this machine. Try going to the start menu search and type "performance information and tools" without the quotes and hit enter. In the new window that pops click the adjust visual effects link. Then choose custom and make sure everything is disabled except the following:

enable desktop composition
enable transparent glass
show thumbnails instead of icons
smooth edges of screen fonts
use visual styles on windows and buttons

nsynclovr
11-03-2010, 02:53 AM
hrmm... instead of allowing windows to auto detect those settings, I just kept all of those checked with custom settings.

I'd say for the most part the frame borders are fixed ~75% of the time. the bring table needing action to the front button is still 0% for me.

not the biggest of problems in the world so don't stress over it.

tyty

nsynclovr
11-03-2010, 06:28 AM
not sure this is related, but a lot of times when a table pops up for action, that weird ding noise sounds off. (noise that ninja makes when you put in a duplicate key or a windows error sound)

Fool
11-03-2010, 04:46 PM
It sounds like there are still some errors. Please post or attach a fresh log file now that you've got desktop composition enabled.

nsynclovr
11-07-2010, 11:09 AM
I guess it doesn't work when I have the Jump mouse to cycle tables unchecked..

Everything working now. thx!