PDA

View Full Version : Street by street allin ev

Asidman
09-07-2010, 04:46 PM
Hi,
I use Omaha Manager. I'm posting to request a street by street ev stat (showdown only).

I'm aware of the arguments for and against street by street and the HM ev stat. For PLO, I believe the HM ev stat is worse than useless (it's misleading). In PLO it's extremely common for players to commit their stack to the pot on one street but (because of the pot limit structure) not be able to get allin until the next street. The HM ev stat only accounts for the street in which you get allin hence (in my opinion) giving totally skewed figures for PLO.

Personally, I don't believe it possible to accurately calculate non showdown ev. So please can you introduce a street by street ev stat (showdown only).

I realise that others may prefer the existing ev stat, but can't you have both and give users the option as to which they use?

netsrak
09-08-2010, 04:19 AM
Please suggest it or vote for it in our suggestions area: <a href="http://forums.holdemmanager.com/suggestions-forums/" target="_blank">Suggestions Forums - Holdem Manager Forums</a>