PDA

View Full Version : Rush Hud Problem

Sirus
09-07-2010, 01:41 PM
Hi my friend is having a problem with his hud when trying to play rush poker.

He's using the latest beta/w7

If I play normal ring games on FTP my HUD works perfect and my cash game reports work perfect.

If I play Rush on it's own then I get no stats for myself on the table but I do get stats for everyone else and the hands results DO NOT show in my cash game reports.

If I play one rush table and one normal ring game the normal ring game is fine as above but I have the same problems with the rush hands, nothing in results summary and no personal HUD stats.

tia

HDbets111
09-07-2010, 05:11 PM
I have the same issue...

netsrak
09-08-2010, 05:23 AM
Hero stats are not supported for Rush tables.

Sirus
09-08-2010, 01:31 PM
<div style="margin:20px; margin-top:5px; ">
<div class="smallfont" style="margin-bottom:2px">Quote:</div>
<table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%">
<tr>
<td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset">

I seem to be having an issue that is RUSH related but I am not 100% sure. This is what happens. I open a couple of normal cash PLO games and they seem to work fine with the HEM, HUD and Table manager window in all aspects.<br />
<br />
Then i open a RUSH table.<br />
<br />
<br />
The Table Manager 1.11.05 regognises the table and updates as if working normally. I do however now experience two problems. the RUSH hands do not appear in the Cash Games 'reports' (the normal ring games still do) and the HUD does not overlay mt personal stats in any way (all other players are fine and my stats are fine in the non RUSH games).

</td>
</tr>
</table>
</div><br />
<font color="White">...</font>

Patvs
09-09-2010, 02:37 AM
No hero stats in RUSH is normal.

CLEAR FILTERS in HoldemManager (even if it states no filters are selected)

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm_1.11.05_Beta.exe 1.11.05 beta 12