PDA

View Full Version : total table hours played

PygmyHero
10-25-2008, 11:32 AM
I'm running HEM 1.06.03h.

What I'd like to find is the total number of table hours I played over a given stretch of time (so if I two-table for one and a half hours that's three table hours).

I've been looking mostly in the Sessions tab to see if this is possible. I see the total minutes (hours in the totals line) played, but that's not what I'm looking for. I thought the total line might change to total table hours played when I changed the drop down to Sessions (By Table), but that wasn't the case.

Is there somewhere else I can get this information?

Thanks.

morny
10-25-2008, 01:14 PM
Not possible currently but is on the to do list

mamba
04-24-2010, 12:24 PM
sorry to dig this old thread out - does HEM have this feature now?

morny
04-24-2010, 02:39 PM
Hi,

No MTT ratio has not been added yet

rowhousepd
11-18-2010, 02:04 AM
Is there still no way to see how many hours you've played for either MTT or cash games? This seems totally essential, no? Is there a way to see what your hourly rate is ($x / hr)?

(Sorry for the newbie q, but I'm still just trying to figure out the basics here.)

Patvs
11-18-2010, 03:10 AM
You can see your hourly rate (and how many hours you've played in)
For CASH: in SESSIONS
For Tournies: in RESULTS

(REPORTS only shows a winrate in BB/100)

rowhousepd
11-18-2010, 04:34 AM
Wow, how did I miss that? Yikes.

Just curious though -- since HEM keeps track of a session's date/time/duration, wouldn't it be fairly easy to create a total table hours played stat? (I guess what I'm asking is whether it's possible for an end-user to create a custom stat for this somehow). Also, what about multi-table ratios for cash games -- is this possible see see?

netsrak
11-18-2010, 09:43 AM
This is not an available feature at the moment. Please suggest it or vote for it in our suggestions area: Suggestions Forums - Holdem Manager Forums (http://forums.holdemmanager.com/suggestions-forums/)