View Full Version : Archive Problem

johncc
09-07-2010, 06:32 AM
Just went to back up my C:\HMArchive folder

When i opened it, there is nothing in it from the 11/Aug onwards

Any ideas please?

netsrak
09-07-2010, 01:43 PM
Please check your auto-import settings. Have you changed the archive folder?

Or you find the hands still in the handhistory folders of your pokerclients.

johncc
09-07-2010, 01:48 PM
all hands are in the hand history folders, except HMArchive

Dont want to seem rude but ofc i havent changed the folder and i only use one skin, Micro, and all hands are in the micro folder, but none in hmarchive

netsrak
09-07-2010, 01:59 PM
The auto-import moves the files to the archive folder 15 minutes after the last access. Could this be the problem?

Please attach the file config\holdemmanager.config

johncc
09-07-2010, 02:01 PM
dont think so, but will leave hem open after i finish playing

johncc
09-08-2010, 03:47 PM
also a pic of last time it imported to archive was aug 11th

Patvs
09-09-2010, 02:08 AM
So all your August 15+ days are "stuck" in your Micro import folder?

Or are they completely missing?
If they're stuck, manually move them to your archive folder.

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?
For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. (or turn off User Account Control completely and reboot)

Also run a Windows Update and install EVERY update.

johncc
09-09-2010, 03:45 AM
So all your August 15+ days are "stuck" in your Micro import folder? Yes

I do move them from the Micro folder, but that isnt the point, if you see what i mean.

OS=W7 + Norton AV

As for the other comments everything is run as admin and UAC is ofc turned off, windows is updated daily automatically

Cant see how it could be a Norton problem as it worked fine up until August

netsrak
09-09-2010, 08:45 AM
Fyi: Your autoimport intervall is configured to 5 mins. So for you the hands should be archived after 5 mins.

Do you have any idea what happened on the 11th? Did you install a HM update for example?

Can you please try to delete and reconfigure the archive settings for the auto-import?

johncc
09-09-2010, 08:54 AM
Can you please try to delete and reconfigure the archive settings for the auto-import?

Do you mean just delete auto import folders and let HEM Auto detect

I quite possibly have updated HEM since that date, in fact i know i have.

I shall rename C:\hmarchive and see what happens, Yet it is set to 5 mins as I changed it

johncc
09-09-2010, 09:15 AM
Ok tried that and it created a new HMArchive folder, alas nothing is being imported.

What is strange.... see the attached pic, as i have no idea what this hem data file is, or how it got there, it appeared after i deleted the old auto import folders and selected auto detect

netsrak
09-10-2010, 03:28 AM
Yep, this is a new folder which is automatically created by HM, we need it for some Hud features on FTP.

And the files are still not moved to the archive?

I have no more ideas. I think we need to take a look on your system. Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer) session.

johncc
09-10-2010, 03:32 AM
Email sent to support as Files still arent importing into archive file. TY