PDA

View Full Version : importing comeplete hh sent by stars

xJayh
12-11-2012, 04:43 AM
hey guys,

stars emailed me my complete handhistory data bcuz i asked so bcuz of me playing on my fone and a very big part was missing.
my HEM is configured well now but how i do deal with the HH?
should I delete all old files and replace it by the packages stars sent or doesnt HEM use a double HH as two seperate if i just import, the sent by stars one,manually

thanks in advance and recommendations about future missing files are welcome!
X

fozzy71
12-11-2012, 08:24 PM
You do not need to delete any files. You just want to manually import the files that stars sent and it will fill in any gaps and ignore the duplicate hands.

They will send you an email with links to zip files of your hand histories. Download all the zip files. Right-Click > Extract the contents of each zip file to a new folder. HM > Import From Folder for all of the unzipped hands.

The tournament summaries should be attached to the email as .htm files. Download the attachments. HM > Import File(s) for all of those files. If the files are sent as .html you will need to rename them (Right-Click > Rename) from .html to .htm extensions.

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/117/Import+Emailed+Hand+Histories+

xJayh
12-12-2012, 07:58 AM
thanks fozzy,

but another problem occured yet, appearantly my HH in HM still isnt complete after importing it all.
i guess this might be a problem because of the summaries, i emailed stars for it and they told me this :

"Unfortunately, the PokerStars hand history database cannot
generate the reports you have requested. Our hand histories are
only stored in chronological order and cannot be sorted by
individual tournament or ring game table.

However, there are some poker analysis software packages that can
filter hand histories. With programs like PokerTracker,
PokerOffice or Hold'em Manager, you can input your hand histories
and filter your result statistics as required. Please note that
these programs may not support hands in languages other than
English."

fozzy71
12-12-2012, 09:16 PM
It sounds like you got a new guy. You have to ask for 'all' your hand histories AND tournament summaries/histories. They are correct that they can't filter their history by date, and have to send you 'all' of them, but they can in fact send you the tournament summaries in addition to the tournament hand histories. If you keep asking you will eventually get one of their support staff that understands what you are asking for.

The files will be similar to these, which I received from their support way back in '09 when I still played there:

All RegularTournaments played by 'UserName'.htm
All Sit & GoTournaments played by 'UserName'.htm
All Heads up Sit & GoTournaments played by 'UserName'.htm

xJayh
12-15-2012, 07:45 AM
Thankyou my database is complete now :)

Sarek
12-16-2012, 05:49 AM
Last thing: these files they send look like this
http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/3553/starshtmlfile2.gif