PDA

View Full Version : key got stolen

TDK
09-06-2010, 03:56 PM
Hey guys,

recently I discovered that my HM Key for PC(2) is in use. Despite the fact that I never used it for PC(2). It was reseted on 22nd July, it could impossibly be me, because I'm using my PC since mid June. The strange thing is, that my actual registered PC(1) disappeared from the list. The list now shows a activated PC(2), which was reseted in July, but a not activated PC(1). But I'm currently running the HM on PC(1).

Is it possible to disable my key and give me a new one? because I think someone got access to it.

AJG
09-06-2010, 09:03 PM
Im not from support, but it sounds to me like something has happened to your license data, and it just thinks you are on PC2. I mean, there is only one PC activated?? And you are using your license?? Who else could it be?
Try deactivating or reseting it whatever, then reactivating as PC(1) and see if that changes anything. Also posssible you input PC2 accidentally when you first activated?
Also, u said you begun using HEM in June, did u use ht e trial period? If yes it is very likely you didnt activate HEM until July...

Patvs
09-06-2010, 11:28 PM
email support@holdemmanager.com

Please go to Registration Home Page (http://www.holdemmanager.net/registration) and signup with a new login name and password and then you can quickly add your serial code and reset it whenever you need to.

Try resetting it first. To see if maybe you are PC#2 right now.

TDK
09-07-2010, 06:47 AM
I just reseted the code and registered both PC# on my Desktop computer. What will happen now, if somebody tries to start HM with my serial code, which he already registered on PC(2)?
Will there be a warning or a ban?

Because I'm pretty sure the July reset can't be me. It's impossible. I wasn't even home in the time frame of the reset.

Sorry I'm just kind of paranoid right now.

netsrak
09-07-2010, 01:45 PM
You should mail support as Pat suggested. It may be necessary to give you a new code and disable your old one but we have to check your license.

SILVESTRE27
08-01-2011, 11:44 PM
Hello. My PC2 was stolen. How can i get back my #2 lisence? Thank you very much for support! ;)

Patvs
08-02-2011, 12:30 AM
Reset the serial of PC#2.

we have launched a new online form for resetting your own serial codes.

This can be used to clear a code so that it can be used on a different pc or clear a code if your hardware profile changes and it doesn't allow you to continue.

Please go to Hold'Em Poker Software - Tracking and Analysis Poker Software (http://www.holdemmanager.com) and signup with a new login name and password or use your existing account. After that, simply navigate to "Upload License Code" and you can quickly add your serial code and reset it whenever you need to.