PDA

View Full Version : HEM and Bodog no bueno?

SenatorKevin
09-06-2010, 03:51 PM
I haven't played on Bodog in ages, but apparently my HEM doesn't work with Bodog anymore.

When launching the HUD I get dll errors 'Unable to find libraryB.dll'. "Inject fail".

I'm running the Bodog Hand Grabber to grab the files and using HEM 1.11.05B11.

Patvs
09-06-2010, 11:39 PM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Run a windows auto updates. Make sure you have Microsoft .NET Framework installed.

If that fails.. run the FULL INSTALLER of HoldemManager again. And reinstall HoldemManager (don't reinstall SQL)

Silentnoise
12-20-2010, 02:04 PM
i am getting the bodog hands to import into my database, but when i start the hud i get the libraryb followed by inject problem aswell. i am about to try what you recommended. are there any other things i can do?

Patvs
12-20-2010, 08:16 PM
Our integrated bodog handgrabber isnt working at the moment and the developers are looking into it. The 3rd party hand grabber is currently working, not sure if you have that or not but you can use it in the meantime if you like