PDA

View Full Version : Vs. Player filter error

etant39
09-06-2010, 01:26 PM
Under main filters when I select Use vs. Player and select a player to compare how much I have won or lost to this player. It does not give me a correct number if we are playing in 6max games. It includes all moneys won or lost at the table. It also obviously is not including just the hands that I played vs that opponent it includes all hands played at the same table. Is there a way to compare only hands where we both placed money in the pot?

Patvs
09-07-2010, 12:28 AM
update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm_1.11.05_Beta.exe

Instead of the main filters tab...

Just find the player at the CASH GAMES--> vsPLAYERS tab.
That should only include the hands where both you and opponent were involved in the hands

etant39
09-07-2010, 12:25 PM
I did the upgrade, and I do see that under the vs. Players tab it shows only pots with you and your opponent. But there is a difference in the $USD and that total below if you add up all the hands played vs each other using the filters All Hands and Min BB's Won or Lost 0. So below you can see every hand but the total does not match the number up top. Why is this? What is the correct number? It seems that the correct number would be the number below. Thanks

Patvs
09-07-2010, 11:12 PM
Numbers below show how much you won/lost against just the player in every hand.
Numbers above show how much you won/lost in the entire POT. (including how much other players contributed to the pot)

I think both adjust the $Won for if you were in the blinds.