PDA

View Full Version : Upgrading your existing software

BBQpork
12-09-2012, 09:03 PM
Hi, I want to buy the small stakes version of Tilt Breaker and maybe want to upgrade it in the future. But in the upgrade section there are 3 different upgrades for Tilt Breaker (Pokerstars, iPoker and Unibet) I have copy pasted for example the Poker Stars upgrade:

Upgrade Tilt Breaker PokerStars from Small to Pro

Add Tilt Breaker Pro iPoker

Add Tilt Breaker Pro Unibet

Add Tilt Breaker Small iPoker

Add Tilt Breaker Small Unibet

If I buy the small stakes version on which poker client does it work? And do I need to buy/upgrade Tilt Breaker again for each poker client? :confused:

Tilt Breaker
12-09-2012, 10:18 PM
Hi, I want to buy the small stakes version of Tilt Breaker and maybe want to upgrade it in the future. But in the upgrade section there are 3 different upgrades for Tilt Breaker (Pokerstars, iPoker and Unibet) I have copy pasted for example the Poker Stars upgrade:

Upgrade Tilt Breaker PokerStars from Small to Pro

Add Tilt Breaker Pro iPoker

Add Tilt Breaker Pro Unibet

Add Tilt Breaker Small iPoker

Add Tilt Breaker Small Unibet

If I buy the small stakes version on which poker client does it work? And do I need to buy/upgrade Tilt Breaker again for each poker client? :confused:

Whoops! That listing is a bit dated. You will only need to pay $20 to upgrade from Small Stakes to Pro. TB is not site specific, when you purchase it you are buying support for all current and future sites.

Thanks for alerting me to that!
Adam