PDA

View Full Version : "TRNY M" Bug

gugupoker
09-06-2010, 01:11 AM
Hello HEM team,

I've bought HEM Pro Version and one of the features I most use to play multiple tables is the stat "Trny M" for quick move in or fold analysis.

But I'm facing two problems.

The first and main problem is that the Trny M stat doesn't update in the very next hand when the blinds move up.

The second is when calculating the Harrington M at the blinds. When in small or big blind the M shoud be = stack/pot, not including the posted blind in the player stack to calculate (and HEM does include it).

I also have noted that the Trny M isn't correctly calculated when there are antes in play. The perfect for me would be the Trny M updated everytime that a hand starts and the formula should be "M = stack/pot", not including the posted blinds in the blinds stack. Is that possible?

Well, since I've paid for the software and this is an important stat for me I would like to know if is possible to fix these bugs as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Yours sincerely,

Gustavo.

Patvs
09-07-2010, 12:50 AM
The first and main problem is that the Trny M stat doesn't update in the very next hand when the blinds move up.

This can't be fixed. As HoldemManager doesn't know when the blinds go up.
Only after HoldemManager has imported a handhistory with the new blind level, will it update the M stats. So the fist hand after every blind increase can show the wrong M stats.

M in blinds not calculated correctly. This will be fixed in one of the next HoldemManager updates.

jusgivithere
09-26-2010, 10:02 PM
You did not respond to the issue of the M calculation being off whenever Antes are in play. Will this also be fixed ?

Should be an easy fix.

Not to mention the issue of M not calculating correctly has been brought up here for almost 2 years... and it should be an extremely easy fix.

So tilting.