PDA

View Full Version : Table Manager conflict with Victory (not about HUD)

psydoc
09-05-2010, 06:21 PM
When Victory updated their software for the Cake network, I started having a problem where the lobby and table windows both start flashing quickly - stealing mouse focus every time they flash (not the normal steal focus problem that's always been an issue with Cake). I also have an account on Cake itself - and the problem does not occur with that software (but I want to stick with Victory if I can).

I finally figured out that this was occurring whenever I have HEM's Table Manager open (regardless of actively importing hands or not). I'm not trying to get the HUD to work with Victory or anything like that - I just need to be able to play on Victory while also using Table Manager for other sites. As of now, whenever Table Manager is open at all, Victory software is completely unplayable. Any thoughts on how to fix this???

Also, version of HEM and on Table Manager is listed as 1.11.04.

Patvs
09-06-2010, 01:32 AM
I think this is a current issue with Victory since their last update.

But you can try to:

update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm_1.11.05_Beta.exe

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated.

psydoc
09-06-2010, 12:28 PM
It seems like updating to 1.11.05 Beta 11 may have fixed the problem. I'll post back if it happens again...