PDA

View Full Version : Stats missing

Hidromanager
12-08-2012, 04:15 PM
Hi, I had a HUD configured with the following stats:

CO folds to 3bet by blinds and
BTN folds to 3bet by blinds

and disappeared. I searched the HUD options, but they are not, you have taken away the. What is the reason you have removed these stats?

Thank you.

Patvs
12-08-2012, 11:24 PM
There was an issue with all Fold to 3bet stats:

Problem stats:
EP Fold to 3Bet from blinds
EP Fold to 3Bet OOP

MP Fold to 3Bet from blinds
MP Fold to 3Bet OOP

CO Fold to 3Bet from blinds
CO Fold to 3Bet OOP

etc.

The issue was: all of these stats would show the same values in the hud for "from blinds" and for "OOP".
Bugticket on this is HM-6053

Hidromanager
12-09-2012, 04:02 AM
Ok,Thanks

Hidromanager
12-09-2012, 02:04 PM
Hello, analyzing, see the "fold to 3bet OOP CO", can only be against BU, but the "fold to 3bet IP CO", can be both against blind, as against any other player who has played "Limp/3Bet" being in any position.

Furthermore, the stat "BU folds to 3bet IP", it makes little sense, since BU is always IP of all other players, so if the get 3bet from the blinds, and if you get any position that may play "Limp/3Bet".

I think it's interesting to differentiate when CO and BU do a "fold to 3bet" general, or "fold to resteal" from the blinds.

Greetings.

random
12-10-2012, 12:38 PM
Hello,

Limp-reraises dont count as 3bets in HM2. They have their own stat > Limp-reraise.

So stat like "CO Fold to 3Bet IP" is always vs blinds. These stats were all only renamed from "vs blinds", they still show same results.

Hope this clear things up, let me know if you have any other questions.

Hidromanager
12-10-2012, 02:27 PM
Ok, then, when CO or BTN, they fold to a limp / raise that stat would be appropriate?

Thank you.

fozzy71
12-11-2012, 05:58 PM
Ok, then, when CO or BTN, they fold to a limp / raise that stat would be appropriate?

Thank you.

Unfortunately the 'fold/call/4bet vs limp reraise' stats were not able to be implemented because they would cause too much of a performance degradation for how often these stats would be used or how valuable they would be.

HM-5089
Stat Request: Vs. Limp Reraise Stats

fold v limp reraise
call v limp reraise
4bet v limp reraise

it would have a negative impact on performance for a few stats that wont be used that often (only fish limp-re raise and when they do most of the time they have a strong hand and aint folding)

Hidromanager
12-12-2012, 02:34 AM
Ok, thankyou