PDA

View Full Version : Create new database with specific hands

zx9r
09-05-2010, 10:57 AM
Hi,

My DDBB is getting very huge so I want to create another one and import into this new DDBB only some hands from my actual DDBB.

The hands that I want to import are the ones from a specific site (PokerStars) and specific levels (FL 2/4 and FL 3/6) and only the ones where I am sitting at the table (bough some datamining hands which I want to discard in the new DDBB)

Is there any tutorial out there where I can learn how to accomplish that task ?

Thanks

netsrak
09-05-2010, 01:38 PM
All the hands you played should be in the archive folder (default c:\hmarchive).

If you can identify in this folders which hands you would like to have in your new database copy them to a different folder and import them into your new database via import file or import from folder.

If this is not possible you need to export the hands from your old database and import them the same way. For the export you need to filter the hands like explained in this FAQ for a specific date: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: How to Import & Export Hands (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/98/How+to+Import+%26+Export+Hands#export) dates

zx9r
09-05-2010, 02:45 PM
Thax