PDA

View Full Version : HUD Question!

onlyplay72o
09-05-2010, 06:47 AM
While I'm using my HUD everything works for me except everytime I change tables my stats reset back to 0 hands. Why doesnt it keep up with my stats while moving on to a new table during my tourneys? How do I fix it?

netsrak
09-05-2010, 02:05 PM
That is by design. Hero stats are always displayed as 'Table Stats' so you can have a better idea of how your table image may appear to any new players at the table.

s1nbad
09-13-2010, 07:26 PM
That is by design. Hero stats are always displayed as 'Table Stats' so you can have a better idea of how your table image may appear to any new players at the table.

This is a strange design feature

As you reach further into a tourney each table move resets the hero stats but your villain stats are increasing. This becomes a real problem as you reach into the final stages as you have no idea of your table image

Wouldn't it be easier to treat the hero stats the same as the villain stats - you can always double click to see the stats for the current table

netsrak
09-14-2010, 05:27 AM
Please suggest it or vote for it in our suggestions area: Suggestions Forums - Holdem Manager Forums (http://forums.holdemmanager.com/suggestions-forums/)