PDA

View Full Version : omaha hi filter

jeckjeck
12-07-2012, 08:05 PM
Hi,

the omaha hi filter for party doesn't seem to work, I still get up a bunch of hi-low tables..

fozzy71
12-08-2012, 10:41 PM
Are you using 7635 or 7651? Our testers were unable to duplicate this problem using 7651+.

Things to consider with Party:

You have to use the english PartyPoker client.

Lobby Themes are not being support.

If the problem persists please take a screenshot of the whole scanner window making sure all filters are fully visible and also a picture of the lobby you're trying to scan

How to take a screenshot: How to Quickly Take a Screenshot in Microsoft Windows - wikiHow (http://www.wikihow.com/Take-a-Screenshot-in-Microsoft-Windows)

Also please detail what stakes you're trying to scan and if you're using insta scan or classic scan

jeckjeck
12-09-2012, 04:03 PM
Are you using 7635 or 7651? Our testers were unable to duplicate this problem using 7651+.

Things to consider with Party:

You have to use the english PartyPoker client.

Lobby Themes are not being support.

If the problem persists please take a screenshot of the whole scanner window making sure all filters are fully visible and also a picture of the lobby you're trying to scan

How to take a screenshot: How to Quickly Take a Screenshot in Microsoft Windows - wikiHow (http://www.wikihow.com/Take-a-Screenshot-in-Microsoft-Windows)

Also please detail what stakes you're trying to scan and if you're using insta scan or classic scan

classic scan with a browser view, but maybe I should use list view? however it should be supported either way right?

Im using 7651.

fozzy71
12-09-2012, 10:07 PM
classic scan with a browser view, but maybe I should use list view? however it should be supported either way right?

Im using 7651.

Is 'browser view' something in the Party client? I don't play there so I am not familiar with it and not sure if the scanner supports it without asking the scanner developer. Please try the 'list view' and if that doesn't help please send the screen shots we requested. Please email the pictures, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to hm2support@holdemmanager.com