PDA

View Full Version : UB Cash Hands do Not Display In Reports

walter82
09-04-2010, 03:55 PM
I am receiving the hand history in the currrect file. I can run reports for Tourney hands.

But new cash game HH does not show up in the reports/Hands/or sessions tabs.

Thanks.

fozzy71
09-04-2010, 09:20 PM
Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm_1.11.05_Beta.exe

To get all your missed hands imported

1) Right-Click your Desktop > New > Folder.
2) Go to your \HMArchive folder - To verify the path, go to Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: _________.
3) Open that folder and copy the hands (folders of hands) you think it has missed. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31). Also get any hand files that are in your \poker site\hand history folder.
4) Paste them into your new desktop folder > HM > Import From Folder.

Filter > Clear and then Filter > Use for all. Also try enabling the Options > Settings... > Miscellaneous > [x] Auto apply filter changes to all tabs

walter82
09-27-2010, 10:50 PM
Thanks. I tried that before to no avail. I created new database. It only happens when I play Tourney or Sit N Go's and the Cash games. The tourney hands and sit n go appear, but now no cash game hands will show in reports.

So, now no hands from cash games in my database will appear in reports. Tourney hands appear. And I have 25K+ hands just for Sept. that will not appear in any reports or hand tabs.

Thanks

netsrak
09-28-2010, 06:03 AM
Are you sure that its not a filter problem, a wrong player name, a date/time filter or the wrong gametype?

Did you try to import the hands with the latest beta? Any error messages during the import?

walter82
10-01-2010, 12:44 AM
Are you sure that its not a filter problem, a wrong player name, a date/time filter or the wrong gametype?

Did you try to import the hands with the latest beta? Any error messages during the import?

I am sure its not filter issue. It only occurs for hands past a certain date. The hands themselves are in the UB HH folder. But they do not display in any activity or reports. Even when I create a new databse and import those hands form those days, no ne whands will show in HM reports etc if those hands from the prior dates are in the databse.

and the affected hands or dates has occurred twice. Both times while playing SNG's, tourney's and clas games simultaneously.

Now I created a new databse and loaded just recent seesions. For todays the HH shows in hands but the sessions or reprots show no stats.

netsrak
10-01-2010, 03:52 AM
Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.