PDA

View Full Version : Problems

LoneWolf
10-25-2008, 01:56 AM
I tried out a hud config. So I made a copy of config folder and extacted the zip files to overwrite the config folder I just copied. I didn't like it so when I changed back to original file, it did not work. So now I have a messed up config folder. So I think I have to uninstall and re-install and start over again. But what's the latest version right now I got 1,06,04 beta 3. I bought the pro edition and my os is vista. I'm confused with all the different versions. Also do I have to start all over again or is it possible you could send me config folder I'm missing. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

PS. Don't mess with the files if you see a hud you like put the info in manually.

fabio
10-25-2008, 06:27 AM
The latest ist 1.06.04 Beta 14: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.04beta.exe

The easiest way would be do delete the prefs.xml in your config folder and create a new HUD from scratch

LoneWolf
10-25-2008, 11:46 AM
Thanks fabio deleting prefs.xml worked great. Now the only question I have is do I install the version update right over the version I'm using now, or do I have to uninstall, export hands and all that fun stuff.

Thanks

morny
10-25-2008, 01:13 PM
Just install that version over your current one and it will be fine. No need to export HH or anything like that