PDA

View Full Version : HUD Stats only for current session/table

IkeB
09-03-2010, 11:47 PM
I play 90man SNGs on Stars currently, and am running 1.11.05Beta.

HUD stats are showing only for current session, and when I'm moved to another table, the stats reset to 1 hand sample. Where is the option to include all stats in HUD and popups?

...and is it possible to roll back to 1.11.04?

netsrak
09-04-2010, 10:57 AM
That is by design. Hero stats are always displayed as 'Table Stats' so you can have a better idea of how your table image may appear to any new players at the table.

To go back to 1.11.04 just close HM and install the 1.11.04 update.

IkeB
09-04-2010, 01:40 PM
That's all well and good, but image, especially in the end stages of tournaments, can change in just a few hands. If I'm making a play based on what I perceive my image to be perceived as on the table at the time, I'm well aware of it without looking at my stats.

Since there is always an option to see table stats for all players by double clicking the auto-rate icon, I would at least like to have all options available to me. Especially me, since I just spent the money. Why limit the options of the user in any way, other than the normal limitations of the program? Whoever decided that taking away that option would be good for everyone, in a blanket sense, probably needs to be looking at things from the user's point of view, and from a business standpoint.

Placing arbitrary limits on someone who spends money on something is better reserved for banking and insurance industries, rather than software.

netsrak
09-05-2010, 02:11 PM
Please suggest it or vote for it in our suggestions area: Suggestions Forums - Holdem Manager Forums (http://forums.holdemmanager.com/suggestions-forums/)