PDA

View Full Version : cbet f/t/r excluding 3bet pots

inam
09-03-2010, 12:20 PM
Hello

I play almost exclusively HU. The cbet flop, cbet turn (double barrel) and cbet river (bet after betting flop and turn) includes both single raised pot and 3bet pots. I think this is stupid, esp HU, because the dynamic is different. First of all you're pretty much always ip in single raised pots (pretty much nobody limps there btn) and op in 3bet. And obv the stack-pot ratio is different. So I would like the cbet stats to be only in single raised pots and the same stats but only for 3bet pots.

Am I missing something here? I know there is a 3bet cbet flop but there isn't any for continuing betting turn and river in exclusively 3bet pots. And there is no cbet stats for single raised pots exclusively either?

Also, on a side note. Is there anyway for me to filter the HU stats for just the last x amount of hands played? I know there is filters for the x last months and also that you can filter just this session (wich apparently is per table, wich is a blunder because you often play the same villain on several tables). It would be sweet to be able to filter like that easily in like the table manager or directly by right clicking or something.

Thx

netsrak
09-04-2010, 09:15 AM
This is not an available feature at the moment. Please suggest it or vote for it in our suggestions area: Suggestions Forums - Holdem Manager Forums (http://forums.holdemmanager.com/suggestions-forums/)